Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Scoop

Do you have a favourite episode?

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Scoop

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Wed May 01, 2013 7:50 pm

I love this episode, and watching Barry trying to put that Deck Chair up had me in tears last night.

HerrPfister
Gaffer
Gaffer

Re: Scoop

Post by HerrPfister » Wed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm

I particularly like Oz' toolbag going round & round the conveyor belt while the Spanish security guys look suspiciously upon it...

:lol:

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Mon May 06, 2013 5:13 pm

HerrPfister wrote:I particularly like Oz' toolbag going round & round the conveyor belt while the Spanish security guys look suspiciously upon it...

:lol:

Minor goof there - he had it on the plane so why would it be on the carousel for hold luggage? Guess we're to assume he dumped it there to get rid of it.

RHill
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by RHill » Mon May 06, 2013 10:05 pm

I never noticed that goof. :) Good one.

Hedley Irwin
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Hedley Irwin » Tue May 07, 2013 9:16 am

I always assumed he just dumped it because Den told him not to take it through customs.

Though I'm not quite sure how Den failed to notice that Oz had it with him all the time they were at Newcastle airport
I need some slippers, and some soap

The Magnificent 7
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by The Magnificent 7 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:11 am

Love Oz's rant about Geoffrey Oxlade, " I knew as soon as I seen his face I didn't like him, he's the type of bloke who'll sit in the golf club all day moaning and groaning and writing letters to the papers aboot how people don't pull their weight and what does he do when he gets his pension, he swerves doon here so he don't have to cop for any tax".

I always laugh at Barry's facial expression when Oz is having his rant, and then when Barry says, "When was the last time you paid your income tax Oz?". "What's that's got to do with anything".

It's between this and Law and Disorder for my favourite Spanish episode.

Breaking Away
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Breaking Away » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:20 am

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet wrote:I love this episode, and watching Barry trying to put that Deck Chair up had me in tears last night.
Me to! I'm just watching this now and going to post about it. He takes about 30 seconds trying to sort that chair out and then smashes to the ground in frustration and sits on a breeze block.
Classic stuff.

redandwhiterob
Plasterer
Plasterer

Post by redandwhiterob » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 am

The Magnificent 7 wrote:Love Oz's rant about Geoffrey Oxlade, " I knew as soon as I seen his face I didn't like him, he's the type of bloke who'll sit in the golf club all day moaning and groaning and writing letters to the papers aboot how people don't pull their weight and what does he do when he gets his pension, he swerves doon here so he don't have to cop for any tax".

I always laugh at Barry's facial expression when Oz is having his rant, and then when Barry says, "When was the last time you paid your income tax Oz?". "What's that's got to do with anything".

It's between this and Law and Disorder for my favourite Spanish episode.
I always thought that was a bit of a blooper cos when they went to work for Ali at the manor it was all legit hence the bother was Moxy and him having to get a new identity so Oz would have been paying income tax at that very time when Barry asked him the question

Magowan
Plumber
Plumber

Post by Magowan » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:52 pm

My only favourite of the episodes when they go to Spain. Dennis having a pop at Barry and Oz grieving over losing Rowland is absolutely hilarious.
GET BAAAAAAAACK!

HerrPfister
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by HerrPfister » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:35 pm

redandwhiterob wrote:
I always thought that was a bit of a blooper cos when they went to work for Ali at the manor it was all legit hence the bother was Moxy and him having to get a new identity so Oz would have been paying income tax at that very time when Barry asked him the question
Well, it was 'legit' i think, but they would have been technically self-employed, and would therefore have had to fill out their tax returns at the end of the financial year rather than have the money deducted from their wages &, let's face it; I cannae see Oz bothering to do that, can you?

That's how I've always interpreted it anyways...