Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Come and have a 'quiet' chat with the lads about anything from 'The scandal of unregistered old peoples homes' to 'simone signoret' films..... :P
Warning: This section contains adult language!

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Port Jack Chippy
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:31 pm
Location: Port Erin, Isle of Man
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Port Jack Chippy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:38 pm

The Singing Detective, Michael Gambon gives a cracking performance.

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm

I'm watching re runs of Game On at the moment. Still makes me giggle.
Image

User avatar
Hallwood
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Hallwood » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:35 pm

Lou wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm
I'm watching re runs of Game On at the moment. Still makes me giggle.
Brilliant show. One of my all-time favourites.

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Hallwood wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:35 pm
Lou wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm
I'm watching re runs of Game On at the moment. Still makes me giggle.
Brilliant show. One of my all-time favourites.
Started series two last nite, when Martin meets Claire. So funny. This is when they changed the actor who played Matthew . Remember watching when it first aired and I didn't like him but after a few episodes he started to grow on me . I've only seen the original Matthew since in Mad Dogs.
Image

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:11 pm

Lou wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Hallwood wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:35 pm
Lou wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm
I'm watching re runs of Game On at the moment. Still makes me giggle.
Brilliant show. One of my all-time favourites.
Started series two last nite, when Martin meets Claire. So funny. This is when they changed the actor who played Matthew . Remember watching when it first aired and I didn't like him but after a few episodes he started to grow on me . I've only seen the original Matthew since in Mad Dogs.
Watched the episode skunk pussys and jism monkeys last night, haven't laughed so much in ages!
Image

User avatar
Breaking Away
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 3072
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 pm
Location: New Zealand
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Breaking Away » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:33 pm

I think that's disgusting on a Monday
Image

User avatar
Hallwood
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Hallwood » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Lou wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Hallwood wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:35 pm
Lou wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm
I'm watching re runs of Game On at the moment. Still makes me giggle.
Brilliant show. One of my all-time favourites.
Started series two last nite, when Martin meets Claire. So funny. This is when they changed the actor who played Matthew . Remember watching when it first aired and I didn't like him but after a few episodes he started to grow on me . I've only seen the original Matthew since in Mad Dogs.
I prefer the first series with Ben Chaplin as Matt, but I still enjoy the later two series with Neil Stuke.

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 am

The new series of Two Doors Down is hilarious!
Image

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Albert r n on spike channel now. Never seen it but thought it was called albeit or in. You learn something new everyday!
Image

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:06 am

Watching Jonah from Tonga at the moment.
Chris lilley is a comedy genius.
Image

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:01 am

Breaking Away wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:33 pm
I think that's disgusting on a Monday
Be quite nice any day .......my boring life
Image

User avatar
Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5817
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 pm
Location: Thornley Manor, Derbyshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Not watched much recently. Lethal Weapon, The Grand Tour, that’s it.
Image

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 pm

Mum is good.
Image

User avatar
Hallwood
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Hallwood » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Lou wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 pm
Mum is good.
I've seen that on the iPlayer, but not given it a go yet. I think it's written by the same person who wrote Him & Her, which is excellent. That's on Netflix, and I highly recommend it.

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4843
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Recommend Me Something To Watch!

Post by Lou » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Hallwood wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:09 pm
Lou wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 pm
Mum is good.
I've seen that on the iPlayer, but not given it a go yet. I think it's written by the same person who wrote Him & Her, which is excellent. That's on Netflix, and I highly recommend it.
Yes it is the person who wrote him and her. It's really good.
I loved him and her. Brilliant! Could watch them back to back for hours.
Image

Post Reply