Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

The Bill

Come and have a 'quiet' chat with the lads about anything from 'The scandal of unregistered old peoples homes' to 'simone signoret' films..... :P
Warning: This section contains adult language!

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

aufpetfan84
Plasterer
Plasterer

Re: The Bill

Post by aufpetfan84 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm

BarryTaylor wrote:Yes her and PC Vicki Hagen used to brighten my Thurs evenings!
Oh yes Vicki too she was nice as well 8-)

BarryTaylor
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by BarryTaylor » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Hard to believe Sam (Vicki) is pushing 50 and Suzanne is nearly 40. Where does the time go?
Ben Adams

Midlands based Fan.
Drives an "automatic Metro"....

aufpetfan84
Plasterer
Plasterer

Post by aufpetfan84 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:41 pm

BarryTaylor wrote:Hard to believe Sam (Vicki) is pushing 50 and Suzanne is nearly 40. Where does the time go?
Bloody hell :o

Si
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Si » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Took me, what, 18 months to get through series 1-3, but has taken me a week to finish Vol 1 of the half hour eps.

I read John Salthouse (Galloway) quit as he didn't like the change of format. It was shown at an earlier time so had less adult content. However, judging by the first volume, it's even more adult than before! Very gritty.

Great to see the first appearances of Conway and (regular) Burnside. And Pete Ramsey too! We loved him in my house in the 80s. Seems the actor can't act for toffee at the moment tho :lol:

And Insp. Frazer? Yum :D

aufpetfan84
Plasterer
Plasterer

Post by aufpetfan84 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Si wrote:Took me, what, 18 months to get through series 1-3, but has taken me a week to finish Vol 1 of the half hour eps.

I read John Salthouse (Galloway) quit as he didn't like the change of format. It was shown at an earlier time so had less adult content. However, judging by the first volume, it's even more adult than before! Very gritty.

Great to see the first appearances of Conway and (regular) Burnside. And Pete Ramsey too! We loved him in my house in the 80s. Seems the actor can't act for toffee at the moment tho :lol:

And Insp. Frazer? Yum :D
The early half hour episodes are great aren't they i ended up importing them from Australia as Network are taking forever to release them over here