Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Future episodes................

Questions in here...

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Future episodes................

Post by 936trt » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Been a fan of Auf Pet for years but just found this site. Maybe its been discussed before but here goes..
Does anyone know if there is going to be another series?
I can think of a lot of possible stories,Oz and the unfinished thing with Ofelia in Cuba, Dennis and Chrissy( and Wyman his stepson)Bombers family in Arizona ( teenager looking for his stepdad) a visit to Australia for OED, trip to Darwin and finding Moxie and his missus, then Neville and Barry with the Russian connection, and Tatiana.
I think there must be others who want another series?
Maybe its worth asking for potential storylines, after all who knows the series better than the fans?

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Re: Future episodes................

Post by Tracy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Welcome mein friend ! [ I think we might have found our matron Malcolm ! ]

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor

Post by AlreetPal » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 am

Can't see it myself loike, and to be honest I wouldn't want it. To have two of the original seven missing is too much of a void to fill in. Plus the later series weren't nearly as good as the first two series i.m.o. Crazy storylines and the less said about Tatiana the better. :evil:
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.

We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.

Breaking Away
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Breaking Away » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 am

AlreetPal wrote:Can't see it myself loike, and to be honest I wouldn't want it. To have two of the original seven missing is too much of a void to fill in. Plus the later series weren't nearly as good as the first two series i.m.o. Crazy storylines and the less said about Tatiana the better. :evil:
I can see you're in two minds Pal. Yes or no?

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Lou » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:15 pm

AlreetPal wrote:Can't see it myself loike, and to be honest I wouldn't want it. To have two of the original seven missing is too much of a void to fill in. Plus the later series weren't nearly as good as the first two series i.m.o. Crazy storylines and the less said about Tatiana the better. :evil:
I agree too. Never quite took to the later ones, bit over the top and my biggest gripe was that they completely ruined Oz. Also that bloody background music drove me mad!

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor

Post by AlreetPal » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Lou wrote:
I agree too. Never quite took to the later ones, bit over the top and my biggest gripe was that they completely ruined Oz. Also that bloody background music drove me mad!
Too true.
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.

We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Heyyyyyy - the 'background music' in the 4th series is aces, as da kidz say. Divvent knock it :twisted:

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Lou » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:14 am

Musta bin Elbowed wrote:Heyyyyyy - the 'background music' in the 4th series is aces, as da kidz say. Divvent knock it :twisted:
Is that the Cuban music? I quite like that but series three music did my head in.
Maybe it's just that I can't stand the dire straits..... :roll:

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Lou wrote:
Musta bin Elbowed wrote:Heyyyyyy - the 'background music' in the 4th series is aces, as da kidz say. Divvent knock it :twisted:
Is that the Cuban music? I quite like that but series three music did my head in.
Maybe it's just that I can't stand the dire straits..... :roll:

They were certainly an appropriately named band, I'll give 'em that.

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Now then bonny lad the music was great and Oz is one of the biggest fans of Dire Straits I am told? I see your point about the job in Thailand,it was depressing to hear about the demise of the 7.
I would still like to think the magnificent 3 could meet up with Barry, Wyman and Moxy.
Somebody else said they could still lift their trowels ,I think thats what he meant.

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:14 pm

AlreetPal wrote:
Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 am
Can't see it myself loike, and to be honest I wouldn't want it. To have two of the original seven missing is too much of a void to fill in. Plus the later series weren't nearly as good as the first two series i.m.o. Crazy storylines and the less said about Tatiana the better. :evil:
Agreed, I can see Barry getting back with Hazel and Oz getting back with Vicki to be honest
Oi oi, what's the word then