Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Which Auf-Pet actor would you pick to play Doctor Who?

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

ikhider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Which Auf-Pet actor would you pick to play Doctor Who?

Post by ikhider » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 am

It occurred to me, the Auf-Pet actors are quirky, fun and interesting enough to play Doctor Who and would probably be good at it. More the old style Doctor Who (my favorite) than the new. Which of the Auf-Pet fellows would you pick to be 'The Doctor'?
"SO we bide our time, waiting for a purer kick to bloom... &the future is still bleak, uncertain and beautiful... " -GSYBE

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Re: Which Auf-Pet actor would you pick to play Doctor Who?

Post by racesgirl2000 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:35 pm

How about Noel Clarke, he did Doctor Who before so why not do it again?
Oi oi, what's the word then

ikhider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ikhider » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:56 am

Noel Clarke was Doctor Who? I have not watched much of the new one because I cannot get into it. I don't think it is as good. Watching the William Hartnell ones for the first time and think it quite good. Tom Baker will always be a favourite. Doctor Who is a woman now, I see from all the posters. It would have been wiser to introduce a female (or whatever) character and expand the franchise. But I suppose it is more about 'making a statement'.

I guess the Auf Pet fellows must be femmes too. (Which woman will play Oz? ) James Bond must be Jane Bond and so on...
"SO we bide our time, waiting for a purer kick to bloom... &the future is still bleak, uncertain and beautiful... " -GSYBE

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:15 pm

ikhider wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:56 am
Noel Clarke was Doctor Who?
No, he played a character called Mickey Smith
Oi oi, what's the word then

ikhider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ikhider » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:16 pm

So he was a companion. The Auf Pet guys could have been companions too, looking for pubs throughout the galaxies in time and space. "Dearest Brenda...hiding from the Daleks in a telephone box with the lads...it's not so bad as it sounds...plenty of room to get away from Oz's armpits and lack of deodorent. Barry reckons Oz's BO can be used as a weapon against the Daleks. Both him and the Doctor are working on a prototype...since there is no need for brickies on Earth, we are looking for work elsewhere. Dennis is trying to pass us off as interstellar ship mechanics...yours till the telephone box lands elsewhere..."