Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

1 piece of merchandise?

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Dennis Patterson
Plumber
Plumber

Re: 1 piece of merchandise?

Post by Dennis Patterson » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:35 pm

OK, I hit on idea as 'the magnificent 7' actually planted the seed. How expensive would it be to do t-shirts of the lads either outside the hut or outside thornley manor (you all know which ones I mean. However what the buyer could do is send a photo and have their head planted on the character they'd like to be. Am nee IT expert or owt so would this be too complicated or expensive or is it viable? You could also hoy a photo back as a nice keepsake too.

aufpetfan84
Plasterer
Plasterer

Post by aufpetfan84 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Dennis Patterson wrote:OK, I hit on idea as 'the magnificent 7' actually planted the seed. How expensive would it be to do t-shirts of the lads either outside the hut or outside thornley manor (you all know which ones I mean. However what the buyer could do is send a photo and have their head planted on the character they'd like to be. Am nee IT expert or owt so would this be too complicated or expensive or is it viable? You could also hoy a photo back as a nice keepsake too.
That sounds like a great idea :D

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Dennis Patterson wrote:OK, I hit on idea as 'the magnificent 7' actually planted the seed. How expensive would it be to do t-shirts of the lads either outside the hut or outside thornley manor (you all know which ones I mean. However what the buyer could do is send a photo and have their head planted on the character they'd like to be. Am nee IT expert or owt so would this be too complicated or expensive or is it viable? You could also hoy a photo back as a nice keepsake too.

You wanna wear your own face on a t-shirt? :shock: :?

Dennis Patterson
Plumber
Plumber

Post by Dennis Patterson » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Musta bin Elbowed wrote:

You wanna wear your own face on a t-shirt? :shock: :?
Yes ;)

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:46 pm

That '1 piece of merchandise' has been released!

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Made a sound job of that mug didn't ya?!

Ordered already 8-)