Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

AUF WIEDERSEHEN PET TOP TENS IN ....

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

The Wai-Ling
Carpenter
Carpenter

AUF WIEDERSEHEN PET TOP TENS IN ....

Post by The Wai-Ling » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm

'Wake up Moxey, the birds are eating all our seeds'!

The 'AUF Wiedersehen Pet Top Tens are dead, hawaye man, lets get the lads together and rebuild it aye!

My Top Ten moments from Auf Wiedersehen Pet that makes me have a lump in me throat and something in me eye in no particular order:-

10) Dennis gets angry with Herr Grunwald in 'The Accussed' when he asks for help for young Neville when he gets accused of raping a young German girl. Not only does Herr Grunwald back down after Dennis impassioned speech, he also impress young Dagmar. Go on Dennis.

09) Oz's speech in 'When the Boat Goes Out' when he drunkenly comes back from the bar before leaving Dussuldorf for the last time, "It was us that wot built this ya na"! Makes Britain proud.

08) 'Home Thought from Abroad'. Dennis rounds the lads up for them all to chip in for Bomber's airfair hometo find his daughter. Well done lads.

07) 'Love and Other Four Letter Words', While the viewer is routing for Dennis to find love in the arms of Dagmar, Vera, his wife comes to Germany to tell him that she's finished with Alan and she still loves him and wants to get him back. The viewer is left devasted and angry at Vera and gutted for Dennis and Dagmar.

06) 'The Accussed' Young Neville is left alone in an interview room with German Police Officers terrified as to what will happend to him, knowing they are accusing him of a crime he did not commit.

05) 'If I were a Carpenter', Bomber loses £900 that he'd saved to take back home to his family and has to face the consequence of his actions and pick himself up again.

04) 'The Accused'. Realising how lucky he is to be bailed in the back of a Cab with Dennis and Helmut, Neville sobs letting it all out and blurts, "I never thought I'd miss Oz"!

03) 'When the Boat Goes Out', to prove his loyalty to Dennis and the rest of the lads, Oz is stabbed protecting Dennis from a knife attack leaving him lifeless in hospital due to Dennis's actions.

02) 'Private Lives' When Barry announces to an already flustered Dennis that he woulld never cheat on his wife, Dagmar asks him coldly the question, "Who is Vera"?

01) Get the hankiles boys, I'm off again, Dennis has to tell Dagmar that he cannot be 'Dennis the Brave' and must go back home to his wife and kids for their needs. The killer blow however is Dagmar facing her future on her own again with her mother as she tells Dennis desparetly, "But What about Dagmar's needs"!

Having had to re-live that twice now I'm going to climb to the top of the Tyne and Rhine Bridge and I'm not coming down until Dennis and Dagmar get back together.

Sound effect of me blowing me nose!

The Wai-Ling
Carpenter
Carpenter

Re: AUF WIEDERSEHEN PET TOP TENS IN ....

Post by The Wai-Ling » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:26 pm

MY TOP TEN SEASON 1 LOVELY FILLIES!

10) Just to show my appreciation for the, larger lady, well go for at 10, the prostitute with the doggie in 'If I Were A Carpenter' who had her eye on Dennis in the first episode, "Go on Den, Steam in there"!

09) Bettina from 'The Accused', gorgeus woman but she did try and shaft Nev, well not in the sack precisely but she could of done and then she still would have shafted Neville if you see what I mean , Ah bollocks!

08) Heidi from 'If I were a Carpenter' and 'The lovers', as Wayne smiles away, "I already have mate", he knows how to pull them.

07) Tracy Buthbridge, now if this had been the 'Lovely Girl' competition she'd have walked it. What's that, she's sixteen, sorry Tracy luv, you're disqualified for being 16, were not that type of forum on here, give me back the sash.

06) Ingrid from 'Suspicion' comes in at 6, not only does she pull one of the lads, she only goes and pulls one of the others, I thought Wayne was meant to have the track record of pulls.

05) The Swedish Air Hostess's from 'Private Lives' They might have got higher but they went down in my estimations when they looked at Wayne and Barry and said sexily, "They are amazing", what's going on with them, are they short sighted!?!

04) Uli from'The Lovers', it's that bit where she goes on about Oz being a real man. Did I tell you that I met Maya Woolfe years ago, remind me to remind you to keep reminding you, she was hot!

03) Lets hear it from the Brits, Brenda start shaking you're thang, cracking bird in at number 3, it's that dressing gown that does it for me and the accent, there's a raver wanting to get out!

02) He certainly knows how to pick him, Wayne really does want all those women when they come over the hill barring number 10 I think, Christa or Yvette or Kismet, what the hell, she's one sexy lady and she likes screaming at Rats. Oh why was she not in the second series in Marbella with a Binkine, oh why!

01)

Number 1 ...

Any ideas ...

who's left ...

Well she makes my heart flutter ...

I'm in my mid-forties now so Christa has slipped down to two...

It's only...

Dagmar. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she's no push over, what's that Oz, she's got lovely ..... A very nice figure in 'Private Lives'. She comes across as cold as ice but once you melt her down

Right, I'm away to watch the second series to compile another list of hot season 2 Fillies in Bikini's, you have no idea how tough this job is!

Chrish2014
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: AUF WIEDERSEHEN PET TOP TENS IN ....

Post by Chrish2014 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:02 am

Cracking lists