Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Your Ideas for a New Series

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

GatesheadRevisited
Plasterer
Plasterer

Your Ideas for a New Series

Post by GatesheadRevisited » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi, really enjoying the AWP site and enjoying revisiting the old episodes over and over. What's your ideas for another series? Sorry if this has been asked before I've only just finished my apprenticeship :D
In my series the lads go to Scotland to an old croft which Nev has inherited from a distant relative. Obviously Oz gets into strife with the locals, Barry gets lost in the snow and is found cuddling sheep for warmth. The council want to knock down the new building cos no planning permission and Oz does a Braveheart to stop the demolition by saying "you can take our lives but you'll never take our trowels' haha. Or just maybe I need to get a life :geek: What new episodes do you have in your heads? Haddaway an..

AWPfanfromNZ
Boozer
Boozer

Re: Your Ideas for a New Series

Post by AWPfanfromNZ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:31 pm

Would it still have that stamina without Bomber?
Happy Days!! :D :D

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Lou » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 am

GatesheadRevisited wrote:Hi, really enjoying the AWP site and enjoying revisiting the old episodes over and over. What's your ideas for another series? Sorry if this has been asked before I've only just finished my apprenticeship :D
In my series the lads go to Scotland to an old croft which Nev has inherited from a distant relative. Obviously Oz gets into strife with the locals, Barry gets lost in the snow and is found cuddling sheep for warmth. The council want to knock down the new building cos no planning permission and Oz does a Braveheart to stop the demolition by saying "you can take our lives but you'll never take our trowels' haha. Or just maybe I need to get a life :geek: What new episodes do you have in your heads? Haddaway an..
You need to get that down on the fan fiction page mate!

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:53 pm

GatesheadRevisited wrote:Hi, really enjoying the AWP site and enjoying revisiting the old episodes over and over. What's your ideas for another series? Sorry if this has been asked before I've only just finished my apprenticeship :D

Oooh I likes it!

GatesheadRevisited
Plasterer
Plasterer

Post by GatesheadRevisited » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:28 am

I didn't realise there's a fan fiction page, I'll check it out thanks.

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Musta bin Elbowed wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Oooh I likes it!
Me too, man
Oi oi, what's the word then

Londongal1983
Brickie
Brickie

Post by Londongal1983 » Sat May 09, 2020 7:20 am

GatesheadRevisited wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 pm
Hi, really enjoying the AWP site and enjoying revisiting the old episodes over and over. What's your ideas for another series? Sorry if this has been asked before I've only just finished my apprenticeship :D
DL
Did you do that?