Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Have You Ever Met Any of the Cast?

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

broomy72
Carpenter
Carpenter

Have You Ever Met Any of the Cast?

Post by broomy72 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:55 pm

I met Big Pat (RIP Bomber) several Time's at his Scrapyard in Winson Green Birmingham, what a lovely Man he was alway's happy to have a chat a real gentle giant,a friend has met Jimmy Nail and say's he was an Arrogant so and so not a nice bloke at all apparentley,so guy's anyone met cast member's?

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Re: Have You Ever Met Any of the Cast?

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Not any of the seven but I met Michael Elphick in a pub once, when he was in panto round the corner. I was several sheets to the wind and proceeded to gush in a fanboy way about him having three of the greatest roles in British film and tv history (Macgowan, Jimmy's dad in Quadrophenia, and the poacher in Withnail). Thankfully he was more pissed than I was so he was extremely gracious about it and I buggered off before I embarrassed him or me any further.

Lovely guy.

broomy72
Carpenter
Carpenter

Post by broomy72 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Musta bin Elbowed wrote:Not any of the seven but I met Michael Elphick in a pub once, when he was in panto round the corner. I was several sheets to the wind and proceeded to gush in a fanboy way about him having three of the greatest roles in British film and tv history (Macgowan, Jimmy's dad in Quadrophenia, and the poacher in Withnail). Thankfully he was more pissed than I was so he was extremely gracious about it and I buggered off before I embarrassed him or me any further.

Lovely guy.
4 great role's if you include Boon,biased on that one as it was midland's based and involved classic motorbike's

HudPitch
Brickie
Brickie

Post by HudPitch » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 am

Not personally, my sister served Tim Healy when working in a local private hospital. Imagine my disappointment when she didn't even get me an autograph, she barely knew who he was! "Married to that woman off Loose Women". Dear me!

She did say he was a grumpy man - but then again, he was stuck in hospital!