Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 am
Location: The shitehouses of the Loire
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by AlreetPal » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 am

Lou wrote:
AWP Corsa Tim wrote:Oz exiting the wardrobe... ' I told you never to wake me in daylight Slane! ' :twisted:
Who's Slane! :?:
Think it's meant to say slave!?!
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.


We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 am
Location: The shitehouses of the Loire
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by AlreetPal » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 am

HerrPfister wrote:I am beginning to worry aboot Tim's postings, they're really gan doonhill. I know he doesn't touch alcohol, just 8 or 9 pints, a few Scnapps, so it cannae be the drink!
:D Might be the Bob Hope, he hasn't had a decent smoke since he got here.
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.


We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts: 2051
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:01 pm

AlreetPal wrote:
HerrPfister wrote:I am beginning to worry aboot Tim's postings, they're really gan doonhill. I know he doesn't touch alcohol, just 8 or 9 pints, a few Scnapps, so it cannae be the drink!
:D Might be the Bob Hope, he hasn't had a decent smoke since he got here.

I'm still pretty amazed that in 1983 and 1986 they got away with two such blatant drug references. Imagine the fuss there'd be today if a hit TV show 'advocated drug use' :shock:

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by Lou » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:11 am

Musta bin Elbowed wrote:
AlreetPal wrote:
HerrPfister wrote:I am beginning to worry aboot Tim's postings, they're really gan doonhill. I know he doesn't touch alcohol, just 8 or 9 pints, a few Scnapps, so it cannae be the drink!
:D Might be the Bob Hope, he hasn't had a decent smoke since he got here.

I'm still pretty amazed that in 1983 and 1986 they got away with two such blatant drug references. Imagine the fuss there'd be today if a hit TV show 'advocated drug use' :shock:
Trust you to mention mind destroying drugs!
Image

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 am
Location: The shitehouses of the Loire
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by AlreetPal » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Moxey's reaction when Wayne tells him he could have jumped the two birds who thought he was Ronnie Wood.
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.


We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.

staveley
Plasterer
Plasterer
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:55 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by staveley » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Micky Startup: "...would you be wanting the rail fare?" ( To Oz's funeral)
Moxey: "No"
The look on Moxeys face-he realises its a trick question, and that he's pushed his luck far enough just to get a day off.

User avatar
Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 5955
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by Tracy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:24 pm

staveley wrote:Micky Startup: "...would you be wanting the rail fare?" ( To Oz's funeral)
Moxey: "No"
The look on Moxeys face-he realises its a trick question, and that he's pushed his luck far enough just to get a day off.
Yes, love that scene, "Someone died. Just-someone." And later when Mox is cracking the safe, "Sod you Startup, ya scurvey tosser !" And when he sees that its all on camera, "Oh shyte !"
Image

staveley
Plasterer
Plasterer
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:55 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by staveley » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:52 am

Yes , don't you love seeing the villains getting a bit of come uppance. Mind you, Oz was pushing his luck here:
Startup: "If you mess with me, I have your arse for a hat."
Oz: "It'd suit you."

User avatar
Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 5955
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by Tracy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:55 am

Dunno if this has been mentioned but I love when Mrs Platt confronts Startup;
Mrs Platt, "And todays me birthday."
Startup, "Happy Birthday."
Mrs Platt, "Piss off !"
Image

BarryTaylor
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by BarryTaylor » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Love it when Oz goes looking for Dennis in 'When the Boat goes Out' and he sees him in the BierKeller and is genuinely shocked when he says "Bloody Hell MacGowan"
Ben Adams

Midlands based Fan.
Drives an "automatic Metro"....

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by Lou » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Barry sitting up in bed in the hut peeping at the coffin with his eyes shining in the darkness.
Image

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor
Posts: 2516
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 am
Location: The shitehouses of the Loire
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by AlreetPal » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:45 am

Where you see Christa laugh after the scene about seeing the rat. You just manage to see her start laughing before the scene fades out.
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.


We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by Lou » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:29 am

Love the bit when the huts burning down and Barry comes running up screaming "get back, get back!"
And Moxey sings back "to where you once belonged"
Great!
Image

User avatar
Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 5955
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by Tracy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Lou wrote:Love the bit when the huts burning down and Barry comes running up screaming "get back, get back!"
And Moxey sings back "to where you once belonged"
Great!
And Oz's reaction, "Hey Barry, ya burnt the toast ageen ?!"
Image

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5323
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Tiny moments in AWP you really like.

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:34 am

The look on Pringles face when he see's Oz in only in vest and pants..
Image
OP

Post Reply