Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Fan Fiction

A Place for the fans versions of AWP

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fan Fiction

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Now, I know we have tried this before a few times, but I really want to start this section off.
I have a few stories I would like to put online, the first one being a scene I wrote for Si's little idea last year.

We all know the AWP will almost never make anymore episodes, but you never know, 'thus*' the Fanfiction section can be the life of seeing the characters either going back to certain scenes, or going forward and seeing what they are up to now.

I realise this might be everyones cup of tea, 'granted' but I'm willing to take submissions of even small scenes you think could have been squeezed into an episode, such as Oz's altercation with 'Stool Pigeon'.

I will be adding my little scene online hopefully tonight, please feel free to get creative.

DS

*So

Here is my scene!

http://www.auf-pet.com/fanfiction

peng50
Boozer
Boozer

Re: Fan Fiction

Post by peng50 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:55 pm

I wrote a scene from Debbie's christening, when Si came up with the idea
Last year... Sure it's still on my work PC... I will dig it out tomorrow

Dennis Patterson
Plumber
Plumber

Post by Dennis Patterson » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet wrote:Now, I know we have tried this before a few times, but I really want to start this section off.
I have a few stories I would like to put online, the first one being a scene I wrote for Si's little idea last year.

We all know the AWP will almost never make anymore episodes, but you never know, 'thus*' the Fanfiction section can be the life of seeing the characters either going back to certain scenes, or going forward and seeing what they are up to now.

I realise this might be everyones cup of tea, 'granted' but I'm willing to take submissions of even small scenes you think could have been squeezed into an episode, such as Oz's altercation with 'Stool Pigeon'.

I will be adding my little scene online hopefully tonight, please feel free to get creative.

DS

*So

Here is my scene!

http://www.auf-pet.com/fanfiction
Good bit of writing that. Looking forward to the added bits

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Great bit of 'Ghost' writting, I enjoyed it !

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 pm

'The Alien.' After McGowan pissed off with the dartboard.
Den meets up with Dagmar for a coffee;
Dagmar, "So what was that all about with Grunwald ?"
Den, "Well, it turns out that our boss is not quite the happily married family man he makes out."
Dagmar, "What happily married family man is this ?"
Den, "He told me and the lads he spent Sundays at home with them."
Dagmar, "Nonsense ! He lives at the same house as his wife but that is all. Their children are teenagers and have all left home. As for their marriage, one of, how you say, convenience !"
Den, "Ah well that explains where we found him."
Dagmar, "I can just imagine. You are not going to tell me ?"
Den, "I will one day bonny lass. Its just such a relief to have one over him."
Dagmar, "I too have that pleasure. You know he tried to proposition me once."
Den, "Neva !"
Dagmar, "Oh yes, that is why he now treats me with the greatest respect because I told him "no" and that I would report him to the authorities should he ever try that again. From that day on, no troubles !"
Den, "What about Ulrich ?"
Dagmar, "Egon ? What about him ?"
Den, "Egon ? That should be Grunwald's name. Sure got egg on his face ! haha."
Dagmar, "haha, that is funny."
Den, "I thought so. No what I mean is, has Ulrich tried any funny business ?"
Dagmar, "No, certainly not with me. But then I would not have expected him to."
Den, "Why ever not ?"
Dagmar, "Well, he is gay !"
Den, "Gay ?!"
Dagmar, "Oh yes ! He does not like that to be known but it is no secret among the German workers. If he was going to proposition anyone, I expect it would be your Oz."
Den, "Bloody hell ! I tell ya what petal, thats one secret Im definitely ganna keep to mesell like !"

They laugh, raise their coffee cups, scene fades out.

Breaking Away
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Breaking Away » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Top of the bill that. Enjoyed both. Brad Dexter...

Ping Pong Pippa
Electrician
Electrician

Post by Ping Pong Pippa » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:34 am

I likes it. I always wonder what happened on the day trip to Krefeld with the big fat, bonny bloke with the harelip...

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:33 am

Nice bit of writing that Tracy if you don't mind me saying so.......

I will add it to the Fan Fiction section later.

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 am

Muchos grassyass porfavor !

peng50
Boozer
Boozer

Post by peng50 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:12 am

Tracy wrote:Muchos grassyass porfavor !
Yer divnt have to gan crawlin to them man !!!! let them talk English

peng50
Boozer
Boozer

Post by peng50 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:16 am

The Christening

A worse for wear looking Dennis stands at the reception and spots Neville at the other side of the room talking with Brenda. Dennis staggers over and looks at them both:

Dennis: Well I’ve gotta hand it to you both, especially you Neville, I never thought after Germany I’d see the day you were fathering a bairn

Neville: Wey, I love bairns Dennis man, I’m often out with our Paul at the Weekends with his like

Dennis: Aww I’m sure you do Neville, but I wasn’t on about that man, I was referring
to that lovely Tattoo on your upper Arm… I thought Brenda would have cut your plums off and sailed them down the Tyne when she finally saw what was under Barry’s dirty old bandage like… Hey it’s a pity she found it before now, you could have called Debbie, Lotte and she wouldn’t have been any of the wiser eh - probably thought it Very affectionate you’d gone through the pain of getting your daughters name on your arm, instead of some German lass on some drunken night out

Brenda’s’ face looked like Thunder and Neville knew Dennis had obviously touched a nerve - Brenda was just about to say something and another lady walked up… Neville seized the chance to get out of an awkward situation:

Neville: Dennis this is Brenda’s sister, I don’t think you’ve met.

Dennis: No we’ve never met, hello Pet

Brenda’s Sister: Hello Dennis I believe you were in Germany with Neville

Dennis: Aye I was just talking about the tatt…

Dennis never got the chance to finish… Nev jumped in as quick as a flash:

Neville: Brenda’s sister sent us out the chocolate cake that time remember?

Dennis: Aww the one that Rat got at like…

Dennis Laughed:

Dennis: Eh he didn’t eat much Nev did he… comes to something when
A dirty big rat eats more of Oz’s grubby stale sandwich than some fancy bit of cake sent all the way from home like eh

Brenda’s sister’s face looked like Thunder – she angrily looked at Neville:

Brenda’s Sister: you wrote to our Brenda saying everyone loved that cake Neville

Dennis: He probably told Brenda he loved those slippers she made him as well. Mind
You they looked alright when he was ankle deep in water in them chasing after Colin

Dennis was digging Neville into an even bigger hole, Neville took Dennis aside:

Neville: Dennis Man, knock it on the head will yer

Dennis: aww come on Nev, bloody hell I’m just havin a laugh man

Neville: Yes but they’re pretty touchy subjects you’re dealing with man Dennis you’ve upset 2 different people, in under 2 minutes… not even Oz could do that !!!

Dennis: Well I can see why Brenda might get upset about the tattoo, but no woman could really expect a bloke to love a pair of slippers like she sent… and why would
her sister be upset eh… It was only a cake like

Neville: I na but she’s not the best cook in the world and that’s why I told her the cake
Was lovely and we all ate it… she takes everythin to heart like, she’s really sensitive

Dennis: well shall I gan sort it out, tell her it was champion and that I was pullin her
Leg like, eh

Neville: No you’ve done enough damage thank you, Debbie’s christening has now turned into my Funeral… cheers man Dennis

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 am

Top of the bill!
Keep them coming.

It's like these Fan Fictions fill in small holes in the episodes.

dan slider
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by dan slider » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:26 am

I wrote one about Wayne going back for his cousins wedding, but its on my old PC that isn't working (dog ate my homework Sir!) no more. Ill try a re-write with what I can remember :-)
Hey thats a canny jumper man!

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Donkey Shite Dan...

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor

Post by AlreetPal » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:05 pm

peng50 wrote:The Christening

A worse for wear looking Dennis stands at the reception and spots Neville at the other side of the room talking with Brenda. Dennis staggers over and looks at them both:

Dennis: Well I’ve gotta hand it to you both, especially you Neville, I never thought after Germany I’d see the day you were fathering a bairn

Neville: Wey, I love bairns Dennis man, I’m often out with our Paul at the Weekends with his like

Dennis: Aww I’m sure you do Neville, but I wasn’t on about that man, I was referring
to that lovely Tattoo on your upper Arm… I thought Brenda would have cut your plums off and sailed them down the Tyne when she finally saw what was under Barry’s dirty old bandage like… Hey it’s a pity she found it before now, you could have called Debbie, Lotte and she wouldn’t have been any of the wiser eh - probably thought it Very affectionate you’d gone through the pain of getting your daughters name on your arm, instead of some German lass on some drunken night out

Brenda’s’ face looked like Thunder and Neville knew Dennis had obviously touched a nerve - Brenda was just about to say something and another lady walked up… Neville seized the chance to get out of an awkward situation:

Neville: Dennis this is Brenda’s sister, I don’t think you’ve met.

Dennis: No we’ve never met, hello Pet

Brenda’s Sister: Hello Dennis I believe you were in Germany with Neville

Dennis: Aye I was just talking about the tatt…

Dennis never got the chance to finish… Nev jumped in as quick as a flash:

Neville: Brenda’s sister sent us out the chocolate cake that time remember?

Dennis: Aww the one that Rat got at like…

Dennis Laughed:

Dennis: Eh he didn’t eat much Nev did he… comes to something when
A dirty big rat eats more of Oz’s grubby stale sandwich than some fancy bit of cake sent all the way from home like eh

Brenda’s sister’s face looked like Thunder – she angrily looked at Neville:

Brenda’s Sister: you wrote to our Brenda saying everyone loved that cake Neville

Dennis: He probably told Brenda he loved those slippers she made him as well. Mind
You they looked alright when he was ankle deep in water in them chasing after Colin

Dennis was digging Neville into an even bigger hole, Neville took Dennis aside:

Neville: Dennis Man, knock it on the head will yer

Dennis: aww come on Nev, bloody hell I’m just havin a laugh man

Neville: Yes but they’re pretty touchy subjects you’re dealing with man Dennis you’ve upset 2 different people, in under 2 minutes… not even Oz could do that !!!

Dennis: Well I can see why Brenda might get upset about the tattoo, but no woman could really expect a bloke to love a pair of slippers like she sent… and why would
her sister be upset eh… It was only a cake like

Neville: I na but she’s not the best cook in the world and that’s why I told her the cake
Was lovely and we all ate it… she takes everythin to heart like, she’s really sensitive

Dennis: well shall I gan sort it out, tell her it was champion and that I was pullin her
Leg like, eh

Neville: No you’ve done enough damage thank you, Debbie’s christening has now turned into my Funeral… cheers man Dennis

Top of the bill that. I was imagining watching the scene while reading through.
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.

We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.