Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Prospects Options Choices

A Place for the fans versions of AWP

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Londongal1983
Carpenter
Carpenter

Re: Prospects Options Choices

Post by Londongal1983 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:12 am

I hope Dennis reunites with Kevin and Angela
Did you do that?

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:04 pm

:?

Londongal1983
Carpenter
Carpenter

Post by Londongal1983 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:32 am

Tracy wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:04 pm
Tracy, why the face for?
Did you do that?

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:05 am

Londongal1983 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:32 am
Tracy wrote:
Tracy, why the face for?
Maybees best if he does not. If they sided with Vera, could just add to Dennis' woes. :cry:

Londongal1983
Carpenter
Carpenter

Post by Londongal1983 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:07 am

Tracy wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:05 am
Londongal1983 wrote:
Tracy wrote:
Tracy, why the face for?
Maybees best if he does not. If they sided with Vera, could just add to Dennis' woes. :cry:
Oh bollocks, man
Did you do that?

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:56 am

Londongal1983 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:07 am
Tracy wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:05 am
Londongal1983 wrote:

Tracy, why the face for?
Oh bollocks, man
Physical strategy son. :shock:

936trt
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by 936trt » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:39 pm

Oz and Sarah are sitting in the shed after returning from Nev and Pru’s. Sarah is looking across the garden and glances at Oz.

Sarah: “ Should I feel special when I’m in here Oz?” He laughed.

Oz: “You should feel special all the time pet.”

Sarah: “ It’ll be sad to have to leave all this. I’ve got used to what we have here.” Oz looked across to her and she could see his set features.

Oz: “ Why the hell should we move. Eh?”

Sarah: “ You know what Heather said about the level of protection we might expect from Europol.”

Oz: “Bollocks. I reckon we should just go and waste both those buggers, Fraser and Kemal , as soon as we can.” Sarah sighed and put her hand on Oz’s arm shaking her head.

Back at Nev’s the conversation had continued after Oz and Sarah left.

Barry: “ It’s good for Anna to have Bea as a friend, sometimes I wonder if she hasn’t grown up too quickly, spending most of her time with adults.”

Pru: “From all accounts she’s taken to work like a duck to water.”

Barry: “ Tatiana is still a difficult subject, but Anna is coming to terms with it I think.”

Neville: “ In many ways she is better off than us at the moment, don’t you reckon?”

Dennis: “ Why’d you say that Nev?”

Neville: “ She’s got the lowest profile of us all, practically invisible!”

Dagmar: “ But with good reason Neville wouldn’t you say?”

Neville: “Aye but what about our current position bearing in mind what Heather said?”

Dennis: “You mean the idea that we all go into hiding?”

Moxey: “ I can speak with some experience in that area and it’s not a piece of cake y’kna.”

Neville: “ Do we have any choice though?”

Dennis: “You all heard what Heather said. The advice was let Europol do their thing, keep calm and carry on.”

Moxey: “They still managed to track me down .They sent a hit man to Middlesbrough, and a copper to Arizona.”

Dennis: “That was years ago Mox.This is now and someone tried to kill Tatiana only they made a mistake. That’s why she’s under cover.”

Neville: “So what you’re saying Den is we wait until some bollock takes a pot shot and hopefully misses?”

Dennis: “Nah man you’re not listening. Detlef and his mates have a handle on it .We’re not going to let them drive this. Fraser, Kemal and his mates, as well as Ulrich are behind this. They’ve just had a major kick in the bollocks and will retaliate. As Detlef said it’s no use us trying to take them out, we’re not hit men.”

Neville: “So what’s the answer Den?”

Dennis: “As Heather said we’re no strangers to conflict. We’ve been attacked before ,we once got airlifted to an island in the West Indies.”

Neville: “Yes I remember Den but we were all a lot younger then.”

Pru: “ Can I interject. What has been said is true but there is an assumption that our merry band will be targeted in lieu of Tatiana.” She never got to finish before she was drowned out by everyone speaking at once. Eventually she made herself heard.” As Heather said there are no guarantees but you have an idea of the sort of measures they can bring to bear . In addition I can confirm we have additional security courtesy of Chris and his friends within the FBI. “

Maureen has a message for Wyman.

Maureen: “ Hello sweetheart, how are you?”

Wyman: “ I’m missing you already, but I guess there’s another reason for this call?”

Maureen: “ There is. Kenny Brown has told me that a friend of yours from Aruba spoke to him and asked to make sure you got the following message.”

Wyman: “ Ok ,what message?”

Maureen: “ Mr Gomez is on friendly terms with the local DEA and learned that Tarquin Pierce has been released .”

Wyman: “What! Do we know why?”

Maureen: “No, not the details, at the moment all he knows is Pierce has provided them with intel. I gather this chap is a friendly Mafioso?”

Wyman: “ It’s a long story pet and I’ll tell you someday. I’m now wondering what it is that Tarquin has that could be so valuable to the DEA?”

Maureen: “ Seems to be contagious ,first Tatiana Taylor now Tarquin Pierce.”

Wyman: “ There must be more to it otherwise Gomez wouldn’t have reached out like this. Thanks Maureen , we need to talk but not right now. Let me know the best time to reach you.”

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:25 pm

Between the FBI and the DEA, Tarquin may have the MMO ! :roll:

936trt
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by 936trt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Oz was sweating with the exertion of creeping slowly, almost on all fours , in the dark .He could make out a faint light from a window up on his left. He had wasted what seemed like hours for the day shift to leave and had almost given up hope when he caught his first glimpse of Kemal with someone else who looked vaguely familiar. Oz felt hungry, his last solid food had been a burger at the airport although he had snacked in the hire car on his way to the estate, all he had left was a bottle of water which he now drank. Moving closer to the window, he saw they were stood in a lounge when Kemal turned to offer his colleague a glass. His friend turned and Oz recognised him immediately. A little older and greyer but still Ulrich. Oz felt his ‘phone buzzing in his pocket .He switched it off and later recalled to Den it was the last thing he remembered before the lights went out.

Dennis and Neville are in inspector Fredo’s office.

Fredo:“ We have the whole story from Europol mister Pattison. The incident was made to look like an opportunist burglary. There was no sign of Mr Fraser. Europol took two people into custody and found Osbourne outside behaving suspiciously. Best if your friend tells you in his own words. I have heard enough from him since he was brought here.”
Fredo leaned over to speak into his ‘phone. They could hear shouting and banging close by, then the door to Fredo’s office burst open. It was Oz.

Oz: “ This is nothing more than fascist intimidation ,that’s what it is.” He caught sight of Den and Nev. “ Now then lads alreet?”

Fredo: “ Mister Pattison are you happy to take responsibility for Osborne?”

Dennis: “ No problem inspector, just leave it to us, thank you for your understanding. Howay Leonard your lass wants a word with you.”

Sarah has been listening to Heather’s description of events at the estate in Majorca.

Sarah: “ I take it you believe your incursion was worth the risk?”

Heather: “Yes. I questioned that poor girl Maria after she told us what a bad time she’d had with Kemal. She did show us her gratitude by identifying the computers linked to the data centre and directions down to the site.”

Sarah: “Have you been able to confirm what Barbara had been up to?”

Heather: “Our tech guys have. She is up to her neck with the yellow peril as we suspected. Shortly before her disappearance, data stolen from Amesec was routed, with her help via the facilities at the estate to her Chinese associates.”

Sarah: “ She must have spent some time there ?”

Heather: “ Don’t know yet ,but we’ll develop a timeline later. She was picked her up at Valparaiso and then later at the Atacama mining site .Anyway the good news is the leak has been stopped.”

Sarah: “Any idea yet how much damage she did?”

Heather: “Not the full extent but at the moment it’s the mining deals that Chris has set up that have been compromised.”

Sarah: “ It’s just a case of wait and see if any other problems arise?”

Heather: “ Yes, I’m afraid that’s all we can do until our guys can get anything else from the computers. By the way do you happen to know if Pru or Dagmar have much to do with the data centre?”

Sarah: “I don’t. Why do you ask?”

Heather: “Just curious. When the place was bombed it suffered no damage?”

Sarah: “ Not as far as I’m aware. Oz and the lads would know.”

Heather: “ I may have a word later. Well I’m sure we’ll get our moneys worth from Kemal ,my suspicion though is that Hans Ulrich won’t be spending very long as a guest of Europol. He’s too well connected.”

Sarah: “The police and Europol must know it was staged to look like a straightforward robbery. Won’t it stoke their suspicions?”

Heather: “So what. The measure of success is preventing the loss of data and protecting the Amesec algorithms .”

Sarah: “ At one time I understand you had a personal interest in algorithmic data processing?”

Heather: “ Really, I don’t know where you got that idea Sarah.”

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Amesec algorithms. It paints a picturesque picture that does, like a sunset over the asbestos warehouse. :P

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 am

Londongal1983 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:26 am
Tracy wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:36 pm
Oh he'll never learn ! :cry:
This has that butthead Fraser written all over it
Bomber

936trt
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by 936trt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Moxey is at the PCD office talking to Den . Neville is very quiet.

Moxey: “ I thought I’d catch you here, I tried the New Castle but Oz is out somewhere with his missus. Anyway I told you the other night I’ve thought about this a lot recently and I’ve come to a decision.”

Dennis: “ When you mentioned this before I said you should talk it over with Bea, it’s a big step you know.”

Moxey: “ I know, and I did ,I still think it’s the right thing for Bea and me.”

Dennis: “ It’ll be a hell of a wrench for you both though won’t it?”

Moxey:” Everywhere we look there’s memories Den. It’ll be less of a problem in Jamaica, and it’s not like It’ll be difficult getting work.”

Dennis: “ You don’t need to work though but, do you?”

Moxey: “ No Den it’s not for the money, I’m just thinking ahead y’kna ,what’ll I do ,I’ve been nearly stir crazy these last few weeks.”

Dennis: “How will you sort out a school for the bairn?”

Moxey: “ Den I’ve been there before and if the worst comes to the worst I can get tutors. Cash won’t be a problem , as I’m finding out Chrissy was very careful with money.” Neville looked closely at Moxey and spoke for the first time.

Neville: “ Mox I’ll be so sorry to see you go, can I ask ,it’s not to do with Fraser is it?”

Moxey: “ Nah ,we’ve had bother with him before. It’s time for us to make a choice. Anyway I’ve taken a leaf out of Den’s book . I got a Glock like his.”

Kenny Ames is meeting with Pru and Dagmar at Amesec.

Kenny:” Thanks for this ladies ,I haven’t been able to raise our other friends but you’ll be able to fill them in later. I had word from Solly just now and I‘m sure it won’t be picked up by Amesec.” Dagmar and Pru looked at each other. Kenny was clearly assured of their attention.” It came to Solly from an unusual source within the Wiesenthal group, and we can add this to what we learned from Heather Lane recently. You will draw your own conclusions. Alistair Fraser has acquired personal data relating to a number of Argentinian citizens who it transpires have Swiss bank accounts .”

Pru: “ Bloody hell ,it surely can’t be ?”

Kenny: “ It can and it is. Yes it is the same group we heard about before and yes the information was passed to Fraser by none other than Barbara Hunt. Solly is absolutely sure of the facts and also sure that Fraser has already started blackmail plans.”

Dagmar: “ You say Solly is certain?”

Kenny: “ Yes. He was alerted by one of his people in Buenos Aries that a prominent business man known to them had been discovered dead in his apartment last night. The chief of police is keeping a lid on it as long as he can. The last thing they want is panic and you can bet the word will have spread.”

Pru: “ I suppose there was a note?”

Kenny: “ Yes ,speaking of remorse and so on but making it very clear he was being blackmailed.”

Dagmar: “ Is Barbara complicit in the blackmail?”

Kenny: “ It’s not clear but his next revelation shows she was complicit elsewhere. She was identified as involved with the release of one Yorgo he of Macedonia and one time gangmaster for Mickey Startup .”

Pru: “ What possible benefit could she gain from the death of Greig and the Chechen?”

Kenny: “I would say follow the money, who ultimately benefited?”

Dagmar: “Tatiana Taylor? ”

Kenny: “Precisely, she parlayed her inheritance shall we call it, into a chain of high end beauty salons.”

Pru: “ Laboratories Kenny.”

Kenny: “ Sorry laboratories ,which incidentally proved attractive to our old friend Stefano. He was a regular for shiatsu as dispensed by Rose, and her curiosity was her undoing. She learned too much and had to be dealt with. We assumed she had been mistaken for Tatiana. Not so. According to records retrieved by Europol from Stefano’s estate on Majorca she was going to take a leaf out of Zoe’s book. Big mistake.”

Dagmar: “ So back to Barbara, do we know how long she’s been working with Fraser?”

Kenny: “ Not exactly but the Cuban police say she wasn’t on their radar when they fingered Fraser for trafficking and drugs. I reckon sometime between then and when Wyman found Fraser was in bed with the Stille family.”

Pru: “ So you think they pointed her in Chris’s direction?”

Kenny: “ I think she was pointed in the direction of Amesec first!”

Dagmar: “ Makes us look like idiots.”

Kenny: “ These plans were hatched a long time ago. Solly has said there must be significance in the fact that Barbara was in partnership at the time of the poisonings throughout central and south America, mainly among the consigliere you may recall.”

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:05 am

Moxey can start his own Guinea Pig racket. ;)

Londongal1983
Carpenter
Carpenter

Post by Londongal1983 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:49 am

Tracy wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:05 am
Moxey can start his own Guinea Pig racket. ;)
:lol:
Did you do that?

936trt
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by 936trt » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:57 pm

Oz is on the ‘phone to Dennis.

Oz:” Now then Den, I’ve got to tell someone and you’re it. I’m going to be a dad. Again!”

Dennis: “ Congratulations kiddah, pass on my best to Sarah. I guess you’ve just found out?”

Oz: “ Yes, we went to the hospital first thing. They confirmed it and made arrangements for ultrasound in a couple of weeks.”

Dennis: “ How’s Sarah?”

Oz:” Strange thing Den one minute she’s up, y’kna happy as Larry and the next minute she’s so quiet. I don’t know what to make of it.”

Dennis: “ I’ll have a word with Dagmar. You’ll have to come round tonight for a bite ,there’s quite a lot to talk about .” Oz was puzzled.

Oz: “ What’s happened ?”

Dennis: “I’ll explain when you come over, it’s just Kenny Ames has dropped a few bombshells.”

Pru and Dagmar are discussing Kenny Ames’ revelation.

Pru: “ Are you saying she used Tatiana’s businesses like listening posts. It seems very low tech bearing in mind she knew Amesec inside out ?”

Dagmar: “ From what we’ve just learned she also knew what was in Stefano’s data cloud as well. I don’t know ,maybe she was hedging her bets and just wanted something to use against him, you know a kind of insurance.”

Pru: “ It beggars belief when she was so well in with Chris, dream gig, billionaire boyfriend, personal jet, etcetera etcetera.”

Dagmar: “ Clearly it did not float her boat as Detlef says.”

Pru: “ Looks like money is not what motivates her. She seems to get off on manipulating people.That level of control would make her a psychopath in my book.”

Dagmar: “ Are we any closer to finding out what she’s up to?”

Pru: “ There might be a clue in the latest from Hugo’s guys. They’ve been helping in the search for the missing FCO records for the Hunt family.”

Dagmar: “ Yes it was Sarah who told us . She said Greig was so embarrassed about it as though it was his personal fault.”

Pru: “Well Hugo had a breakthrough. He found that a tutor at the university that Barbara attended had kept some records. None of the official stuff has survived and we assume that was down to herself.”

Dagmar: “ So what did he find?”

Pru: “ She was an exceptional student, gifted at maths and marked down as a potential research student.”

Dagmar: “ Kenny told us she turned down a research studentship to accept his offer here at Amesec.”

Pru: “ Yes but what Kenny didn’t know was her parents and the staff were worried about the crowd she was friendly with. He went on to say this group exerted a lot of influence and attracted huge financial support in the university from ,guess where?”

Dagmar: “ China?”

Pru: “ Right in one. She’s a clever little bleeder she managed to wipe clean all the questionable records from her past held at the FCO and the university but missed the tutors scribblings. These days that would probably be considered an infringement of her rights.”

Dagmar: “ I know what Dennis would say.”

Pru: “So do I. Anyway Stefano’s recommendation was enough to convince Kenny ,and the rest is history.”

Dagmar: “ So it started to unravel from when Chris’ plane was bugged?”

Pru: “ Heather thinks it might have been at the time Fraser was caught out siphoning Mr Mbutha’s aid fund. A lot of that was uncovered by Barbara and Fraser was eventually imprisoned.”

Dagmar: “ I don’t understand Barbara's involvement in all of this ?”

Pru: “ Indeed .She tried to implicate Sarah by sending a recording of a telephone conversation made by Oz.”

Dagmar: “She recorded Oz’s ’phone call?”

Pru: “ That’s the least of her sins.”

Dagmar: “ And we thought she was Ulrichs’ puppet.”

Pru: “ Certainly not Frasers either.”