Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Friends Reunited

A Place for the fans versions of AWP

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Friends Reunited

Post by racesgirl2000 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Chapter 1- The Great Escape

July 23rd 1990

It was cloudy in Tynemouth but warm and still as cheerful as it always was even as it threatened to rain. Dennis Patterson stood outside his ex-wife Vera's house muttering lightly to himself as his eyes flitted across the front yard. His 15 year old daughter Angela stared at him from inside as she scrubbed idly at the same bowl for going on ten minutes now.

"Is everything alright, pet?" Kevin asked as Angela opened the window.

"Canny." She replied putting the bowl she was washing in the other side of the sink and working on another. Dennis stood up and walked to the door and ran the doorbell.

"You seem tense, Angela," Dennis told her. "I thought you'd be chuffed to see your brothers as he comes back for Summer holiday?" He stepped back allowing Vera to open the door and let him in. She didn't say anything at first wanting to tell him everything so badly but knew that she couldn't so instead, she just smiled.

"She will, it's just...going to take some time." said Vera staring as Angela finished the dishes, rinsing them and putting them up to dry. He looked at her for a moment, a warm smile on her father's face as he entered the kitchen and hugged her. After a moment, he was pulling out and heading off, disappearing down the street. Drying her hands off she rested against the sink, her eyes watering as she thought about her life, the stuff she was pulled into and having to lie to her husband about it.

"Bloody Callum," Angela muttered, a tear hitting her cheek as she hung her head. "Dammit." Pulling away she dragged a sleeved arm across her eye, drying the tear.

Turning, she grabbed her coat and her purse putting them on. Callum McAllister's words lingered in the back of her head from the night before. If you tell your Dad what I did, it won't be proved in court.

The threat was real, she knew it was and she didn't want to be dubbed as a prostitute even if she wanted nothing to do with Callum or his famous cousin Ally Fraser. Grabbing her yoga clothes -to make her usual excuse of having to attend yoga more believable- she rolled them up and stuffed them into her purse and slipped out the front door, making sure that all of the appliances were off.

"Don't you have yoga?" Vera questioned.

"It doesn't start for an hour, I normally talk with Whitney and warm up in the hour before." said Angela who did take yoga but only on Wednesdays and Fridays, never on a Thursday because Thursday was her working at Amy's Nail Salon and she wasn't looking for every excuse to skip that.

In Durham Prison, a large prisoner John paced back and forth in his cell while his cellmate Ally Fraser was sitting on the bed in her cell watching him.

"What are you doing?" asked Ally.

"Thinkin' of a way to get of here, man." he answered.

"Why don't you just relax?" Ally suggested. "An opportunity will present itself sooner or later. After all, we've only been in here for an hour or so."

The door to the prison room opened and two guards, one of them being Ally's former henchman Barry 'Big Baz' Ellingham, entered with another prisoner.

"You can't hold me forever!" the prisoner yelled.

"Keep moving." Big Baz said.

Ally and his cellmate watched as they locked the other man in a cell. One of the guards put the keys on his belt. John eyed him as they walked by. When the guards left the room, the man turned back to Ally and asked "You kna Ellingham?"

"He worked for me once," Ally lied. "So what about him caught your attention?"

"He has the keys." Ally's cellmate said.

"And?" asked Ally.

"And I have a plan." said his cellmate. "Hey, Ellingham!"

"What do you want?" Big Baz asked.

"I just wanted to know..." he started. "could I get something to eat?"

Big Baz looked over at the other guard and smiled.

"Yeah, ri-" He stopped when he looked back in the cell. The man had had disappeared. "Hello?" he asked.

He opened the cell door and walked in. He pulled out a T.A.N.G.L.E.R. (Tosses Armored Net Guaranteeing Lotsa Entangled Rivals) and looked around. It was dark in the cell. He couldn't see a thing. Hands shaking, he stepped into the darkness. The guard outside waited for him to come out. Then someone dove out of the darkness.

"You!" the other guard said.

The man ran at the guard and shoved him into his and Ally's cell door knocking him out. He used the keys he got from Big Baz to open the cell but Ally had already gone.

"Time to go." Ally said.

"What about me?" his cellmate asked.

"You'll be seeing me." Ally yelled as he ran off with Big Baz in tow. After they left the room, the other guard woke up and pressed a button on the wall. An alarm sounded alerting the whole complex but it was too late. What the guard found was Big Baz gone, an empty cell and Ally's cellmate trying to open his cell door from the inside.
Oi oi, what's the word then

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Re: Friends Reunited

Post by racesgirl2000 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Chapter 2- He's Back

"This is pointless." Wayne Norris groaned shaking his head at Barry Taylor as they entered Double Deuce Firing Range in Walsall. According to his wife Hazel's cousin Paige Holloway, Barry needed to man up a bit when the pistole he was carrying knocked out of his hand and had Hazel not been there, things would've gotten messed up. "And even if I knew how to shoot a gun, in that situation where would I get one?" He sighed as they got behind the 2 people in line.

"Wayne, I know how to disarm people and when you do learn and I'm confident you won't shoot yourself or anyone else, then I'll buy you a gun and you'll carry it with you," said Barry as the got up to the front of the line with Barry paying for the time and handed Wayne a pair of orange tinted glasses and yellow noise blocking headphones. Then after putting his gear on, he reached over and grabbed the 2 revolvers.

"Orange and yellow, are you nuts?" asked Wayne before leaning over and moving the headphones down so they hung around his neck.

"There are rules to gun handling. First when we're in the shooting range, always have your protection on. Rule 2 stand behind the designated line, it's there for a reason and even girl wonders can be accidently shot," said Barry as Wayne nodded at all the information. "And most important treat the gun as if it's always loaded and doesn't have the safety on." At that moment, Wayne grabbed the one on the right and starts inspecting it.

"Ok so this is going to be an experience." Barry started going over the stance that you should take, both hands on the gun, knees slightly bent, one of your arms straight and strong and the other supporting it. He went through the movements, shot and hit the target dead on. "Go and try." Wayne bent his knees and raised the gun when he felt Barry correcting his arms. "Now you want to have one of your arms strong. You're right handed aren't you?" Wayne nodded as Barry continued adjusting his arms. "Then uses your right to be the strong one and your left to help it stay up," Wayne held his arms up but they were still wavering. "The last thing you need to know is never put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot." Barry held Wayne's arms up and the latter shot. The paper was brought forward the paper and Wayne shot straight through the head.

"That was really bad. Like calling Dennis fat bad." Wayne laughed.

"It was your first time ever shooting a gun and it would still have killed the guy if you needed it. Try again." Barry told Wayne who shrugged him away from her and straightened his shoulders again. And shot, this carried on for about another hour with Wayne only hitting one of the targets dead on by accident. Wayne put the gun on the table provided next to the range and slumped down on the bench. Taking the ear safety device off his ears, he looked at Barry.

"Right so tell me, Baz," Ally said from the passenger's seat of Big Baz's Jaguar. "hat have our friends the magnificent seven has they call themselves."

"Well, the gaffer, you call him Dennis, he kept the money and sent his lad to Wolverhampton least year," Big Baz began as he drove to Wolverhampton. "The one with the chin that looks like a pair of bollocks, he got a plumbing business, the goofy looking one moved to NYC and the fumbly one... what was his name, Mr Frazer.. agh Barry, Barry Taylor, well, he just got a gun licence after getting mugged in Coventry and he's still running the building services."

Ally smirked at Big Baz and said "Is he now? Well, we'll have to go down there and pay him the a wynie visit to find out and where the rest of the lads are."

So the Jag drove to Wolverhampton with the police on Ally's tail. Lucky for them, it was a Saturday and Dennis was supposed to pick his son Kevin up from Barry and Hazel's for the Summer holidays. By the time Big Baz knocked on the door, Hazel opened it and gasped "Mr Fraser, nice to see you again."

"Sorry, Hazel, isn't it," asked Ally and he and Big Baz entered the house. "Is Barry home?"

"No but he'll be home soon." said Hazel.

A few minutes later, Barry and Wayne arrived from Double Deuce Firing Range but there was a big shock as Big Baz held Hazel to his chest with one hand over her mouth and their 17 year old ward Kevin Patterson held a glass of water while glaring at Ally.

"Hello, boys." said Ally with a big Scottish accent.

"Him again?" Wayne whispered. "You never said he was coming here."

"I didn't," Barry whispered back until he made eye contact with Ally. "Hello, Mr Frazer."

A few seconds later, Big Baz let hazel go as Kevin saw his father's camper van pull up outside Barry and Hazel's house with Oz in the passenger's seat.

"can I offer you a cup of tea, Mr Fraser?" Hazel asked politely.

"Oh yes please," said Ally as Hazel made the tea and noticed Barry looking scared. "Now then, Barry, what I want to know is where's that prick Dennis with my money he owes me.

"Money?" asked Kevin. "What money???"

"Oh don't play around with me, son," Ally told Kevin. "Five years ago, your father stole 25 grand off me when we were in Spain."

"Well, he's outside now," said Wayne.

"Oh is he now?" asked Ally.

"Yes that's right, Mr Fraser," Barry replied. "Wayne here has his own carpentry business, Moxey's in New York, Bomber was living in Bristol and he's unemployed but pone of his trainees heard about a charity wrestling match in Madison square Gardens with Hulk Hogan and that pays good money so Bomber's there but he comes back tomorrow and Neville recently moved up the coast."

"Oh I see," said Ally as Dennis and Oz entered the house.

"I don't believe it." groaned Dennis from outside.

"Ahhh bollocks," Oz's voice said from outside. "Come on, let's smash the door down I'll have round 3 with these bastards."
Last edited by racesgirl2000 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:21 pm

Chapter 3- This Prick again?

As he and Oz entered the house, Big Baz turned to face Oz for round 3 as Dennis hugged Kevin and asked his son "How's your course ganning?"

"It's canny, Dad, thatnks for asking." Kevin replied.

"And how is he behaving?" Dennis asked Barry and Hazel.

"He's doing fine and how are you, Dennis?" asked Hazel.

"Well, I did the gambling had a bit of a drink problem but ah'm alreet these days." Dennis replied.

"Yes but you still owe me, Dennis." Ally told Dennis.

"Ah kna." Dennis signhed as Oz growled "How, man, we're not ganning on your pay roll now piss off."

"Oz, stop it," Dennis scolded Oz before turning turning to Ally. "Well, Ally, the mayor gave me this little renovation job on Sunderland."

Oz looks baffled at Dennis and as they heard police sirens, Ally and Big Baz escaped.

"What the bloody hell did I just witness?" asked Hazel turning to Barry "Ally Fraser in my house?" She then got a stare from Barry. "I mean OUR house."

"Tell me about it," said Kevin. "It's like if me dad gave into Ally sodding Fraser again."

"Howay, Kevin son," Dennis told Kevin. "I can't bloody wait to get out of there and you're joining the site in question until September."

Elsewhere on a flight to Newcastle Airport, Albert Moxey found out that he and his flatmate Tyronne 'T-Dog' Trent were bludgeoned by music, smells, etc. as soon as the group had found seats in the airport.

"Even I think this place is noisy," Moxey said. "So I can't begin to imagine how they feel." T-Dog nodded an affirmation as his stomach growled.

"Yo, man, I'm hungry!" T-Dog wailed.

"Nobody's eating for a while," Moxey sighed snapped. "No offence but you're too greedy!"

The grin vanished as his stomach growled loudly.

"See? There's no reason to blame me, dude." said T-Dog who was having fun putting all sorts of reactions the air. "Yo, A-Mox."

"Yes, T-Dog?" asked Moxey.

"Are we there yet?"

"NO!"

"Homie?"

"We're not there yet!" Moxey snapped.

"Not that. I mean, can we eat?"

"Well, it's been most of the flights so sure," smiled Moxey. "I've got chocolate right here but I think you should just eat the airline food."

"How?"

"Push this button," Moxey told his flatmate reaching to point at the button.

T-Dog pressed it and seconds later, a flight attendant appeared with a food tray. She handed it to him plus a bag of peanuts.

"Enjoy your flight, sir." she said in a cheery Boston accent and left.

T-Dog lifted the cover from his food and said "Chicken! All right!"

He tore into it ravenously causing the two teenagers sitting behind him and Moxey to scoot away until he choked and Moxey had to do the Heimlich on him. As before, he drew a lot of attention for a while, but the passengers soon got bored and turned away.

"Sorry about that." Moxey sighed.

"No. The high altitude is making him feel icky." said the girl.

The look on T-Dog's now green face indicated he wouldn't be doing anything. All he could do was lay his head on Moxey's lap and try to block his headache out. The turbulence was very minimal but he could sense every bounce of thermal air on the wings and every wind shear. Once again, his 'Moxey' senses had put him at a disadvantage.

"Can we switch?" gasped T-Dog with a groan of complaint and sickness.

"Okay." sighed Moxey.

However, after two hours more, T-Dog attempted not to vomit until they got to Newcastle Airport and he lost his lunch in front of Moxey and the teenagers.

"What brought this on?" asked Oz as he saw T-Dog clutching his chest.

"Beware…the airline food…" whispered Moxey smiling in amusement.
Last edited by racesgirl2000 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:44 am

:lol:

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:21 pm

Chapter 4- It's Summertime on Site

The next morning, everyone was hard at work on the site the mayor of Newcastle landed Dennis and his team in and as he and Kevin arrived, Kevin waved at everyone as one of the younger plasterers yelled "Hey, you!"

Kevin turned his head to see his best friend from school Frank Jordan in plasterers overalls waving and him, rushed over to hug him and said "Frank, long time na see, man."

"Canny to see you, Frank." said Dennis as he gently pulled Kevin and Frank apart.

"Canny to see you and your dad, Kevin," said Frank smiling. "See you a bit later."

"Sure," said Kevin as he and Dennis walked away. "See that, Dad? It's like being related to the PM."

"'Aren't you the gaffer's lad?'" Kevin asked himself as he and Dennis approached Wayne Norris. "Aye, that's me. How kind of you to notice."

"Hi, you're Kevin, right?" Wayne asked Kevin.

"Wow. I'm getting recognized all over," Kevin said. "Why, next thing you'll know, people are going to start doing things like holding doors open for...."

"Kevin, stop it." Dennis scolded his son before walking off.

The day went on rather quickly as Kevin was introduced to various colleagues and by the time he and Dennis got hom that evening, Christine Chadwick had Angela helping her out and Dennis smiled. Both kids round his and Christine's for the Summer, this was a rarity.

Upstairs, Kevin lay on his bed and was remembering the day he left home for the last time.

They were very best friends and now, Kevin was leaving to go to college in Wolverhampton as things with his mother Vera was getting out of hand and you could see Kevin hated his mother more than Frank hated his. Frank was always in Kevin's shadow and it was not just because Kevin was taller, it was because Kevin had a personality that overwhelmed you when you met him! Frank was slightly shorter than Kevin was with collar length red hair, green eyes and freckles. Kevin even remembered the first words Frank said to him "Kevin, as in Keegan?" to which Kevin would reply "Frank, as in Sinatra?" and that was when they knew they would be great mates!

Dennis walked along the corridor of the house and stopped at Kevin's bedroom, just as he was about to knock on the door, it flung wide open. Kevin had been standing looking through the peephole waiting to surprise his dad since he saw the car pull up!

"How, Dad." said Kevin with a smile on his face.

"Kevin son, you do this every time and yet you're not bored of doing it yet, are you?" said Kevin as he turned to Frank and said "Canny to see you again, Frank!"

"How, Mr Patterson, how are you doing today?" replied Frank knowing Kevin was Kevin's best bud when it came to school and life.

"I'm canny, thank you, Frank! How are you?" replied Dennis talking to what was now a familiar face to him.

"I'm top of the world now that I'm ganning to college, Mr Patterson." Frank said with a mile wide smile on his face that made Dennis smile back.

"Now that I'm ganning to Wolverhampton, Frank, you're gonna have to make sure you don't get into any trouble as I won't be there to get you out of it!" said Kevin staring at Frank.

"Like what? I never got into any trouble." Frank replied to his chaperone like friend.

"Exactly!" Kevin replied as he picked up the luggage his father could not handle and left the room never to be seen or heard of for a long time!

"Kevin." said a female voice from outside the door Kevin occupied when he was at Dennis and Christine's house and Kevin opened the door to see Angela standing at his door.

"What?" he asked as he came back to reality.

"Dinner, you dope! I'm surprised you didn't smell it, you usually beat me to the table!" Angela said and looked straight at her brother and then headed toward the kitchen when she saw he had started to move.

Kevin slowly gathered himself together and headed to the kitchen he looked at his father, his stepmother who he now considered his closest friend and his sister.

"You alright, son?" Dennis asked.

"Aye, Dad, just thinking about the day I left." Kevin replied.

"Well, it's a good thing you left." said Christine as she sat down at the table on which the dinner had been neatly laid.

They all sat down to a nice Sunday roast with Yorkshire puddings, carrots, Swede, mashed potato's, peas, Brussels sprouts and of course beef. Dennis went straight for the Brussels, he wanted to get them out the way with first and enjoy the rest of the meal. Christine went for the Yorkshire puddings first as she liked them still crispy not soaked in gravy and Kevin rushed in and was scoffing down a bit of everything while Angela slowly tucked into the meat and took her time at eating.

"Alan slow down or you'll get indigestion!" said Jeff just before putting some food into his mouth.

"He's frightened the alarm will go of and we'll get called away while he's eating!" said Gordon with a piece food in his mouth.

Scott had only just started to eat. "Enjoy your food Alan don't rush it or you'll regret it later!" he told his brother.

'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP'

They all got up and rushed to see where they had been sent to this time!

"See there is a method to my madness!" exclaimed Alan, as they had to leave most of their dinner behind.Dale: Hey, were you able to catch Glenn the Pinkfish on Flounderman last night?
Lou: No. How was he?
Dale: Well, I knew that this guy's acting was good, but his singing was phenomenal. I'm telling you, Vendor, if that guy was to cut a solo record, he'd be a hit. [both close bathroom doors]
SpongeBob: [pupils change into stars] Solo record!
Last edited by racesgirl2000 on Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:22 pm

Chapter 5- Guess who's' Back

Later that day, Neville arrived home to see his other half Brenda preparing dinner for them and their two young daughters Debbie and Fiona.

"Guess who," said Neville and that had a shoicked Brenda turning around but Neville now noticed Brenda was not smiling. "What's up, petal, bad day?"

"Aye, pet," sighed Brenda. "Give me a minute to finish up here and I'll explain."

"I'll be sat out here when you're done," said Neville who was intrigued at that remark and took a beer out into the garden. "Shall I get you a glass, pet?"

"A canny idea, stop me becoming dehydrated," said Brenda as she came outside , moved a seat closer to Nev and put a folder on the table next to the drinks. Nev frowned and looked at her. "I've been wondering all day how I was going to broach this ,and I'm still not entirely sure." She looked directly at Nev who by now was visibly worried.

Neville: " Just exactly what is it that you want to tell me, you said worse for some than others.I hope I'm not one of the some?"

Pru: " Of course not love, but the some is someone you know. Do you remember the incident of Oz with the paparazzo .Well there has been a similar incident but NOT involving Oz- before you explode and say what has he done now."

Neville: " I've known Oz years and I've seen him do some things I can tell you."

Pru: " It's because you have known him years that this is going to be difficult ." Nev was frowning and about to begin questioning when Pru put a hand on his arm and a finger over her lips." Nev let me tell you the whole story." Pru recounted the earlier conversation with Heather.

She picked up the folder and before passing it over spoke again.

Pru: " We all know the history of how Ofelia and Oz got back together and I always believed, and I still do, that it was one of life's true romance stories. At the moment Oz is unaware of the contents of this folder .I am asking you to consider if we would be doing the right thing by telling him?"

Neville: " I cannot take this in .Frankly he's not in a good place right now what with the trouble with the business and Ulrich getting away it's only five minutes since he was apologising to us for all the trouble he thinks he's brought us. I wouldn't do anything just yet . Do you think there is any more Heather has to tell us ?"

Pru: " There may be, but I suspect just minor details . The motivation for this is clearly to break up their marriage and indirectly target Oz as the new head of the Ames empire ,including the security business. Heather would be worried if anything were to prejudice the viability of the intel gathering we have here , and I must confess that I have more than a proprietorial interest ."

Neville: " Heather is absolutely sure that these pictures are real ,I've read that there is technology available these days to create whatever kind of photo you want ?"

Pru: " Absolutely sure .It wasn't just where they were found but Delgados'
guys gave them the once over as well."

Neville: " I just can't believe this of Ofelia. It will kill Oz when he finds out. Is there any reason for us not to talk to the lads, and I mean just the lads?"

Pru: " I expected you might want to do that and I understand your reasons .I take it you mean Dennis,Moxey and Barry?"

Neville: " Yes. I'm not sure that jointly we can come up with a magic answer .I don't think there is one ,but they were very supportive when I had my problems and of course you know about Barry and Tatiana. At least there were no children to worry about when we found out about Kadi."

Pru: " I will be talking to Heather later today and let her know what you intend.If you do decide to tell Oz will you let me know beforehand?"

Neville: " Aye pet ,I will. It's still not sinking in mind, and I know the lads will have the same problem. I'll have another beer first."

Londongal1983
Electrician
Electrician

Post by Londongal1983 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:36 pm

Great story, loving it so far
Did you do that?

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:40 pm

Londongal1983 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:36 pm
Great story, loving it so far
Thanks, there's more to come, I promise ya that

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:06 pm

Chapter 6- Planning Revenge

Within the next few days, Ally had sent Big Baz and his cousin Callum after the Seven Pru was looking at a text message received from Heather requesting that she skype her as a matter of some urgency, although not life threatening she added "FYEO" at the end. Heather wasn't given to the expression, the last time she'd used it was during the pizza escapade at the Embassy offices in Cuba, and then had to explain it to some of the junior staff.

Pru made contact later that day.

Heather: " Hi Pru.Sorry about the cloak and dagger but you will understand.I take it Oz is not nearby?"

Pru: " No, he's up at the house with Ofelia at the moment. Why?"

Heather: " You will recall that our colleague Captain Delgado has been keeping an eye on Oz's sister -in-law Claudia .He paid a visit to one of her Santeria premises acting on information received and among other items discovered a series of photographs ,which I will now scan over to you. The gentleman appearing with Ofelia is identified as a distant cousin. We assume he was drafted in before Ofelia's mother told her daughter to join her husband in Spain.However it seems Claudia has been a very busy lady."

Pru: " So I take it you read into these pictures that all is not well for Oz?"

Heather: " Indeed.Delgado also tells me he thinks there is a connection to the paparazzo who visited Wooler. Whether it's to do with CWN or not it's clear someone somewhere wants to make life very unpleasant for Mr. Osbourne."

Pru: " I see the first one coming through now. They're meeting in a park,a kiss,a hug and he picks up Sofie. Next one at the beach- that looks like Varadero to me . Crikey that's a bit near the knuckle for Cuba. Oh dear ,are there others?"

Heather: " Yes .You will see this needs careful handling. I don't need to tell you we value our relationship with Ames Security and we naturally are fond of this particular OED team ,but if there is an outside chance these pictures create a problem that might prejudice it ,you must let me know?"

Pru: " Of course .You're correct, it will take some thought . I will get back to you Heather."

Later that day Nev arrived home to see Pru feeding the twins. He shouted " Honey I'm home " a standing joke but noticed that Pru was not smiling.

Neville: " What's up petal ,bad day?"

Pru: " Yes Nev, but worse for some than others. Give me a minute to finish up here and I'll explain." Nev was intrigued at that remark , and took a beer out into the garden .

Neville : " I'll be sat out here when you're done . Shall I get you a glass pet?"

Pru: " A good idea ,stop me becoming dehydrated." She came outside , moved a seat closer to Nev and put a folder on the table next to the drinks. Nev frowned and looked at her. " This is a bit much isn't it ,bringing your work home petal?"

Pru: " I've been wondering all day how I was going to broach this ,and I'm still not entirely sure." She looked directly at Nev who by now was visibly worried.

Neville: " Just exactly what is it that you want to tell me, you said worse for some than others.I hope I'm not one of the some?"

Pru: " Of course not love, but the some is someone you know. Do you remember the incident of Oz with the paparazzo .Well there has been a similar incident but NOT involving Oz- before you explode and say what has he done now."

Neville: " I've known Oz years and I've seen him do some things I can tell you."

Pru: " It's because you have known him years that this is going to be difficult ." Nev was frowning and about to begin questioning when Pru put a hand on his arm and a finger over her lips." Nev let me tell you the whole story." Pru recounted the earlier conversation with Heather.

She picked up the folder and before passing it over spoke again.

Pru: " We all know the history of how Ofelia and Oz got back together and I always believed, and I still do, that it was one of life's true romance stories. At the moment Oz is unaware of the contents of this folder .I am asking you to consider if we would be doing the right thing by telling him?"

Neville: " I cannot take this in .Frankly he's not in a good place right now what with the trouble with the business and Ulrich getting away it's only five minutes since he was apologising to us for all the trouble he thinks he's brought us. I wouldn't do anything just yet . Do you think there is any more Heather has to tell us ?"

Pru: " There may be, but I suspect just minor details . The motivation for this is clearly to break up their marriage and indirectly target Oz as the new head of the Ames empire ,including the security business. Heather would be worried if anything were to prejudice the viability of the intel gathering we have here , and I must confess that I have more than a proprietorial interest ."

Neville: " Heather is absolutely sure that these pictures are real ,I've read that there is technology available these days to create whatever kind of photo you want ?"

Pru: " Absolutely sure .It wasn't just where they were found but Delgados'
guys gave them the once over as well."

Neville: " I just can't believe this of Ofelia. It will kill Oz when he finds out. Is there any reason for us not to talk to the lads, and I mean just the lads?"

Pru: " I expected you might want to do that and I understand your reasons .I take it you mean Dennis,Moxey and Barry?"

Neville: " Yes. I'm not sure that jointly we can come up with a magic answer .I don't think there is one ,but they were very supportive when I had my problems and of course you know about Barry and Tatiana. At least there were no children to worry about when we found out about Kadi."

Pru: " I will be talking to Heather later today and let her know what you intend.If you do decide to tell Oz will you let me know beforehand?"

Neville: " Aye pet ,I will. It's still not sinking in mind, and I know the lads will have the same problem. I'll have another beer first.