Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Massive Thank You!

Read fans memories and view pictures from the 2013 Convention.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Linda
Brickie
Brickie

Re: Massive Thank You!

Post by Linda » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm still wishing it was Saturday night. Thank you so much Lee. It was brilliant to meet you and meet Tim too.

I don't tend to post usually on the forum (I'm more of a lurker) usually I'm on Twitter talking to Lee or Tim. But I can't use Twitter's 140 characters to really thank everyone involved.

I just wish I could re-live it all over again.

ruggedscot
Electrician
Electrician

Post by ruggedscot » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:32 pm

The funeral thing made me smile- a day early lol..... Could of been out the pages of an AufPet script that like.

Just as long as were no early to our own funerals eh chaps...

Gav

Howard Radcliff
Architect
Architect

Post by Howard Radcliff » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi All,

It was an occasion I never once considered, never mind dreamed of! A weekend of celebration in the name of – in my opinion – Britain’s best comedy / drama series of all time, ‘Auf Wiedersehen Pet’.

Following an evening of great food, music and heartfelt reminisce; writers, cast, directors and crew offered fans a moment of their time without exception - all appearing genuinely happy to share in the occasion, sign memorabilia and pose for photographs.

I’d like to personally thank Lee for keeping the Auf flag flying here at awpet.com without whom it is unlikely such an event would have taken place. Also to David and Tim for their continued dedication.

Also, thanks to all those behind the scenes who assisted in making it all happen, justly marking the 30th anniversary in such a fitting way.

And thanks to the many genuine fans I met throughout the weekend that travelled from far and wide. Let’s hope we can meet again soon!

It was without question an incredible weekend that will stay with me forever!

Cheers, Andy.

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:31 pm

ruggedscot wrote:The funeral thing made me smile- a day early lol..... Could of been out the pages of an AufPet script that like.

Just as long as were no early to our own funerals eh chaps...

Gav

Wasnt a day early.. was a WEEK early.. completely missed the '30th september' start point.. never mind.. :oops:
OP

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Howard Radcliffe wrote:Hi All,

It was an occasion I never once considered, never mind dreamed of! A weekend of celebration in the name of – in my opinion – Britain’s best comedy / drama series of all time, ‘Auf Wiedersehen Pet’.

Following an evening of great food, music and heartfelt reminisce; writers, cast, directors and crew offered fans a moment of their time without exception - all appearing genuinely happy to share in the occasion, sign memorabilia and pose for photographs.

I’d like to personally thank Lee for keeping the Auf flag flying here at awpet.com without whom it is unlikely such an event would have taken place. Also to David and Tim for their continued dedication.

Also, thanks to all those behind the scenes who assisted in making it all happen, justly marking the 30th anniversary in such a fitting way.

And thanks to the many genuine fans I met throughout the weekend that travelled from far and wide. Let’s hope we can meet again soon!

It was without question an incredible weekend that will stay with me forever!

Cheers, Andy.
Cheers Andy..
OP

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Great words Hedgehog !!!

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:28 pm

I think Andy likes being a 'Hedgehog', his work is bloody top notch, i can say that.
OP

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Howard Radcliffe wrote:and pose for photographs.

I wonder how many people queueing up gave their camera to the person next to them when their moment came and said "Taken sie photo ja?.... You dont have to fow-cus, its automatic." :D

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Had a camera of the mrs's all weekend, bloody left it in Lee's room when i needed it.. Typical.. all i got were grotty pics of my room in the Swallow hotel to show the mrs i wasnt lying..
OP