Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Location Vids.. So far..

Do you know of a Location we don't have?

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:10 pm

That's the bits i worry about, inbetween them.. to some im sure its just waffling.. but at the same time to others its for some reason entertaining.. i just say what i can to make the time go, with some locations that are harder to find i like to keep the camera's on all the time so people can see the way.. as i will do when i get the stream done..
OP

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 pm

I have said it before, just a few minutes ago in another post, but without these videos, and this Forum and the site, none of us fans have had a place to tell stories, say what makes us laugh in the show, favourite quotes and the rest.

The best thing about Tim's videos are Tim himself.
I would love to do videos, but cannot face the fact of being on camera, its not me.
Tales of how the location was used, and the small nuggets of information are what make these videos entertaining, and I for one will be sad when it comes time for them to end.

Lee

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:42 pm

So will i.. as of now i have unused footage of Harry's Boozer to play with, but quality was set low.. so need to do again, also i have footage of Mr Howard and me off to Thornely Manor to meet Lee and the new owner.. but again, its not as viewable to watch as the darkness creeps in fast with Thornely footage... i am intending on doing the stream on its own though.. am going to see which way Sat Nav suggests.. But at this point i see 2 more videos to come, Other locations to round up, like Barry dropping off Neville at Sir James's house, and of course Chatterley's and Harry's boozer among others.. and as just mentioned the stream video..
OP

Big baz
Electrician
Electrician

Post by Big baz » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Any chance of uploading the vids you think are sub standard but just on here Tim? I'm sure they're great as usual and been a while since the last one so looking forward to seeing some new ones!

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Not sure, all clips need editing.. I'm hoping to do the stream very soon, bloody 42 miles away sat nav says.. Might be an hour long vid.
OP

Big baz
Electrician
Electrician

Post by Big baz » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Ok no probs longer the better!

Addy
Brickie
Brickie

Post by Addy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Go for it Tim, you know it makes sense, once it's done it's there forever..........now that's a sobering thought....lol
Rule Britannia, Marmalade & Jam,
5 Chinese crackers up your a**ehole,
Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!

Big baz
Electrician
Electrician

Post by Big baz » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:19 am

If you could have the camera forwards on the road it would help with us who want to follow your locations road by road ie every turn would be easier cheers

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:23 am

I always have the 'Roadcam' on.. just that it flicks between me and it.. might shirink my camera down on next one though.. so Road Cam is always on the screen.. I will see.. as the next one will have a 'Rear View Cam' as well.
OP

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Ok, on the first page of this topic the Trout Stream video has been added..

For some reason YT centers the video unless in full screen, which i have no idea about.. then again this one was shot in a different size.. end of the day, its watch-able now!
OP

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 am

The video is being rendered again on a YouTube preset.. i will leave the current one up, and when the other one goes online ill compare the sizes, if better then obviously ill keep the proper sized one online.. by the way, it was the idea of BIG BAZ on here to have the road cam on all the time to get better idea of where to go..

Tim
OP

Big baz
Electrician
Electrician

Post by Big baz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

My ears were burning.... :oops:

I'm at 1 hr 20 just now and its superb as usual Tim will watch the rest tonight!

Sorry if my idea knackered the youtube upload :?

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:39 am

Not at all Mr Baz, not at all.. end of the day if a HQ HD video is what i wanted then its always going to make a big file size, especially at this runtime! The 'Return to Thornely Manor' one wasnt as bad because it loads shorter..
OP

Big baz
Electrician
Electrician

Post by Big baz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:58 am

It looks fine to me watching on my phone, just about to watch the rest now sounds like the corsa was lucky to escape that wrong turn you took! If you kept the camera running wouldn't mind seeing that as well?

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 am

Big baz wrote:It looks fine to me watching on my phone, just about to watch the rest now sounds like the corsa was lucky to escape that wrong turn you took! If you kept the camera running wouldn't mind seeing that as well?

The camera was ALWAYS on.. i pulled into the lane and noticed loads of sludge and slush, on going round a couple of short bends i knew it was a dirt track basically.. pulled in to let a Land Rover type car go and he thought i pulled in and got stuck.. it was then that he told me that Birchover itself was over the hill and to go slowly.. pot holes, puddles, and lots of dirt and snow was scraping the underside of the car.. had to go up the hill, which was very steep, and then go back down the lane the way i came to get back on track.. was just 10-15 minutes of stuff i didnt want in the final video.. its not exactly entertaining.. idea of vids is to show people how to get to AWP places, not how to get lost doing it.. especially with a Sat nav! Just typed the wrong name in..
OP