Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Lost and Found

A Place for the fans versions of AWP

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Lost and Found

Post by 936trt » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Guy is showing Chrissy around the estate in Scotland.

Guy: “ It’s almost six months since you were last here and closer to a year since the first lodges were completed. I’m sure you will be impressed with the progress we’ve made.”

Chrissy: “Moxey has kept me up to speed and said I must look at the hydro scheme ?”

Guy: “ Yes we’re both very proud of it. We can run most of our electricals from what we generate right now, next year I hope we can be self sufficient .”

Chrissy: “ No turbines?”

Guy: “ No, we need a constant supply and value the birds. Really I can’t take credit for it, there were many others involved . After my, after Moxey was over the last time we agreed when I finished with college I would start on these lodges you see in front of us .”

Chrissy: “ They are bigger than the originals?”

Guy: “ Yes this way we can cater for families on holiday, not just the hunting, shooting, fishing set. “

Chrissy: “ Gee whiz you have been busy.”

Guy: “ Yes, after college it was head down and……”

Chrissy: “ Yes Guy, I’ve heard the expression before.”

Guy: “Luckily while I was away Mr Irvine kept an eye on things, the contractors were no trouble ,they stayed in the old lodges and didn’t make much damage.”

Chrissy: “ Worth his weight in gold?”

Guy: “ Aye and his idea to have McCaskill come up now and then is worth a few drams just for the deterrent effect his uniform has. By the way what’s this about Beatrice having a boyfriend?”

Chrissy: “ There is a boy who lives near your uncle Nevs who is keen on Anna. He has a friend who has tagged along ever since he saw Beatrice there. When Anna came to stay with us they continued to visit. So it is true to say she has a friend who happens to be a boy.”

Oz: “ Kenny I can’t believe it’s nearly a year since I was in Wooler.”

Kenny: “Well it is and I’m very happy to see you. You’re not an easy man to find with all the travelling you do, you must know though , I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t think it was important.”

Oz: “ Howay Kenny man ,you know you only have to ask, after what you‘ve done for me and my mates. What’s the problem?”

Kenny: “ While we were in Peru I heard from Kenny Brown about the tragedy in Arizona .”

Oz : “ Aye we were all gobsmacked .I’m still not sure we have the full story even after all this time. “

Kenny: “ So like everyone else we assumed it was Wyman in the crosshairs. It wasn’t and after finding out it was intended for Mel like everyone else thought the FBI will sort it. They haven’t as far as we know.”

Oz: “ I’m not sure I see where you’re going with this Kenny?”

Neville is singing in the shower.

Pru: “Neville are you nearly finished in there ?”

Neville: “ Yes, I’m having a shower ,I’ve been in the gym. Why?”

Pru: “ You don’t think you’re overdoing it?”

Neville: “ Look pet it’s six months since I went to Dr Roebucks same as Den and I’ve never felt this good for ages. “

Pru: “ You spend such a lot of time in there that’s all.”

Neville: “ I think the gym is the best room in the house at the moment.”

Pru: “ Two months ago it was the pool and before that…..”

Neville: “ Ok ,ok, I hear what you’re saying but look at the results. Except for the grey hair I think I’m twenty years younger. What do you think?”

Pru smiled at Nev’s earnest expression. “ Yes dear I agree .I’m having difficulty keeping up.”

Dagmar and Dennis are in Miami celebrating the launch of Debbie’s business venture with Chris. Chris and Barbara have wandered over after chatting with Debbie.

Chris: “ I’m surprised your boss let you have time off Dagmar?”

Dagmar: “ Chris, I’ve had to learn to delegate .”

Barbara: “ Did you hear that Chris. Delegate?” Their conversation was interrupted by Bob Smith calling for everyone to be quiet.

Bob: “ It has fallen to me to call upon certain people, and you know who I mean, those of you who volunteered to make a little speech to congratulate Debbie. Chris ?”

Chris handed his glass to Barbara and smiled at Debbie.” I knew it was going to be successful, it’s such a good idea , and Debbie I’m just as sure you will have a successful future. A toast everyone.To Debbie.”

By the time the other speakers had said their few words Debbie was close to tears. Neville walked over to her and whispered in her ear. “If your mam had been alive she would have been very proud of you pet.”

Dennis: “ So Debbie what’s your company called?”

Debbie: “ Well I had thought about Gearup but I think Suitme is better.”

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Re: Lost and Found

Post by Tracy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:25 am

Sounds like Nevs got no trouble 'keeping up' ! :roll:

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:27 am

While Oz is out of town on tour or in the recording studio Barry had agreed to visit Sara Victoria. She was intrigued by his stories about Anna and had asked if he would bring her on his next visit.

Sara: “ Good morning .You will be Anna. Your father tells me you are doing well at school. Tell me what are your favourite subjects?”

Anna: “ Are you frightened in here?” Barry was quick to intervene, shaking his head and looking acutely embarrassed.

Barry: “ Anna I’m sure that’s not what Sara wants to talk about. Why don’t you answer her question?”

Sara: “ It doesn’t matter Barry I’m pleased to talk about this place. The answer is no, I’m not frightened in here. In truth I would probably more frightened outside .”

Anna: “ Do you have to pray all day, don’t you watch tv?”

Sara: “ I don’t pray all day and I prefer books to tv. Tell me Anna what do you do?”

Barry felt increasingly redundant as their chatter continued , he couldn’t get a word in even if he’d wanted to. They talked for a further twenty minutes until he heard a bell indicating it was time for them to leave.

Barry : “ I’m sorry Sara, I didn’t intend that you would be interrogated.”

Sara: “ Barry don’t worry this has been one of my happiest days .Anna is truly a breath of fresh air. She is special isn’t she?”

Barry: “ You see that too? Yes she is special. I see sister Agnes is looking at me. We must go. “

Sara looked at Anna and then back to Barry. “ Don’t be alone at this time .Either of you. I will see you again.”

Oz received a call from Kenny Ames while he was waiting in the airport for his flight back to Spain after a few days in the recording studio.

Oz: “ Dear me Kenny folks will be talking if you keep chasing me like this. What’s up?”

Kenny: “ Sorry Oz , I haven't been able to reach you until now, you hadn’t been gone that long when I had a real bombshell from Kenny Brown. The FBI are investigating me.”

Oz: “ What the hell is that all about?”

Kenny: “He said they'd cast their net wide when they were looking into Mel’s death and apparently my name was been flagged up.”

Oz : “ That makes no sense at all ,everyone knows you weren’t involved and anyway you’ve been straight for years. ”

Kenny: “ Of course Oz .But when I asked why was I so lucky he said a public spirited informant had suggested I would help with their enquiries . It gets better, he said the call originated in Spain .”

Oz: “ I take it he was able to trace it ?”

Kenny: “ Yes. It came from a ‘phone registered to Helga.”

Oz: “Never. I can’t believe that . She worked for you for years. Hell’s teeth I’ve seen the lass, she was like one of the family. “

Kenny: “ Exactly, but she is not answering her ‘phone or picking up emails. She’s not daft she would know the call could be traced, so what’s the big idea ? Oz I have a big favour to ask, can you do a bit of digging for me?”

Oz: “Why aye man. Where do you want me to start?”

Kenny: “ I’m pretty sure our friends will have eyes and ears on me, if not now then pretty soon, so I’m taking no risks. Can you have a word with Pru for me and explain?”

Oz: “ I’ll get right on it. Don’t worry kiddah .How can I get in touch?”

Kenny: “ You can’t, I’ll contact you as and when. Thanks Oz .Let’s hope we can get to the bottom of this.”

Oz took a cab to Ames Security as soon as he landed. Pru was surprised to see him so early in the day.

Pru: “ Good morning Oz did the recording go well?”

Oz: “ Oh aye that was ok I have some really bad news pet, any coffee?”

Pru: “ Sure ,what’s the problem?” She pressed a button on her ‘phone and they both heard “ Yes Mrs Hope?”

Pru :“ Coffee and biscuits for two if you could Martin. Thanks. So Oz what’s the bad news?”

Oz: “ Thanks for that Pru I’m parched. The FBI are after Kenny.” Pru was lost for words.

Pru: “ Please explain Oz.” He did and Pru made notes as he spoke.” When Kenny stopped his treatments he arranged for Helga to do work at the Leisure Dome and as far as I know she’s still there , part time.”

Oz: “ Kenny said she’s not answering calls or emails. I guess he would have tried there too ?”

Pru: “ Hang on I’ll give them a bell. Oh excellent here’s our coffee. Can you be mother while I try this number?”

Oz: “ Oh I like shortbread.”

Pru: “ No answer. I’ll try reception. They do make lovely coffee here. Hello Marianne I’m trying to reach Helga she’s not picking up? If you would I would appreciate that. Oz don’t eat all the bloody shortbread. Hi Marianne, oh hasn’t been in all week, you think holiday, that’s ok thanks for your efforts.”

Oz: “ I guess we should pay her a visit, her flat’s not far from the Dome is it?”

Pru: “ It’s not ,do you want me to go with you?”

Oz: “ Yes,I wouldn’t want to give the wrong impression ,now would I.”

Pru: “ Ever the gentleman ,have you told Sarah you are back?”

Oz: “ Yes and that I was coming to see you on urgent business.”

Sat in the car outside the apartments Oz turned to Pru.

Oz: “ Do you know if she has a significant other, Pru?”

Pru: “ Office gossip was that there is or was and he spent or spends a lot of time in the Far East and don’t start ,it could be the Middle East.”

Oz: “ Ok ,that’s handy there’s someone on the desk. Good morning ,buenos dias senorita.” Pru giggled.

Pru: “ How long have you been here Oz. What an accent.The receptionist laughed and spoke in perfect English .” Can I help you?”

Pru: “ We are checking on our friend Helga, she lives in one of the sea facing apartments.We are a little worried ,she is not answering her ‘phone?”

Receptionist. ”I’ll try her for you now.”

Oz: “ We’ve just come from the Dome where she works and they believe she is on holiday.”

Receptionist:” Hm,no answer.”

Pru: “ Do you think we might go up to see if she’s ok?”

Receptionist: “ We have strict instructions about respecting our tenants privacy.”

Pru: “ I’m worried that we have had no word from her for some days now .You could bring your security and come up with us .Please?”

Oz, Pru and the security guard had knocked on the door after the bell had not raised a response.

Pru was looking at Oz and wrinkled her nose.” I think we should open the door Oz .”

Oz: “ Senor, we are concerned for our friend, would you open the door for us?” The security guard looked at them and said “ Do you smell something. No?”

When he opened the door the stench was overpowering. The police arrived very quickly .Helga had been dead for about a week, the doors to the balcony were open and the air conditioning had been switched off.

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:47 am

Hell's bollocks ! Must have been fatal ! :o :lol:

Hedley Irwin
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Hedley Irwin » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:41 pm

How fatal?
I need some slippers, and some soap

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:54 am

Hedley Irwin wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:41 pm
How fatal?
Haha ! Fatals fatal man ! :lol:

Hedley Irwin
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Hedley Irwin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:22 am

We'd better sup up then
I need some slippers, and some soap

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Oz has just returned from an interview at the local police station.

Sarah: “ That didn’t take as long as you thought?”

Oz: “ It didn’t pet, but then it wasn’t what I expected.”

Sarah: “ So, are you going to tell me?”

Oz: “ I think I need to tell Dagmar he’s going to want to talk to her about Helga.”

Sarah: “ From the beginning Oz.”

Oz: “ I asked why he wanted to talk to me but instead he asked me if it was true that Kenny had been advised to stay in England. I wondered how the hell he knew that. Then there was a bit about what good friends I was with Kenny and how he understood my position as the owner of the Castillo and the businesses.”

Sarah: “ Do you think you are going to need a solicitor?”

Oz: “ Nah. He has been contacted by the FBI and knows the evidence implicating Kenny is circumstantial, all they have is an email and a recorded telephone message that could be from anyone.”

Sarah: “ Nevertheless why did he ask you to go to his office?”

Oz: “ I asked him that again and got no response. I reckon he just wanted to see if I knew more than he did. I’m pretty sure he knows that Kenny Brown is FBI and would contact Kenny Ames .I asked him if Kenny Brown knew how Helga had died. He was reading the forensic report at the time and laughed and said it would be more than his job was worth if his boss thought he had divulged the details.”

Sarah: “ So , go on what did it say?”

Oz: “ There was no sign of forced entry, or of a struggle ,and no obvious signs of injury. The toxicology report was inconclusive. She died from a massive heart attack that was not in keeping with her general state of health so they couldn’t rule out poison.”

Sarah: “ So what does Fredo think happened?”

Oz: “ He said he was also a friend to Kenny Ames and didn’t think he would do such a thing , but he had to make the enquiries since her death came suspiciously soon after she had apparently implicated Mr Ames in the death of an FBI employee, Wyman’s wife Mel.”

Sarah: “ Then what?”

Oz: “ He must have seen my reaction to his comment about poison and I ended up telling him about the events at Chris’s various apartments. So then I told him about Pfister and how we learned about his connection to the poisons expert.”

Sarah: “ So why was he asking about Helgas’ work mates?”

Oz: “ Just dotting the i’s , he is a copper after all, or maybe he’s just nosey, it’s in his patch. I hope Dagmar doesn’t think I’ve dropped her in it, but he did say they had already started questioning people at her place of work.”

Sarah: “ I wonder if there is mileage in having Kenny Browns guys tell Fredo’s lab what toxin to look for?”

Oz: “ Good thinking Sherlock ,if it turns out to be the same that might get Kenny off the hook?”

Sarah: “ Unless they think Kenny is a master criminal with connections to the old soviet regime?”

Oz: " You mean they might think he is behind all this poison business?"

Sarah: " Neater than using a drone in downtown Marbella."

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:04 pm

Oz has just returned from an interview at the local police station.

Sarah: “ That didn’t take as long as you thought?”

Oz: “ It didn’t pet, but then it wasn’t what I expected.”

Sarah: “ So, are you going to tell me?”

Oz: “ I think I need to tell Dagmar he’s going to want to talk to her about Helga.”

Sarah: “ From the beginning Oz.”

Oz: “ I asked why he wanted to talk to me but instead he asked me if it was true that Kenny had been advised to stay in England. I wondered how the hell he knew that. Then there was a bit about what good friends I was with Kenny and how he understood my position as the owner of the Castillo and the businesses.”

Sarah: “ Do you think you are going to need a solicitor?”

Oz: “ Nah. He has been contacted by the FBI and knows the evidence implicating Kenny is circumstantial, all they have is an email and a recorded telephone message that could be from anyone.”

Sarah: “ Nevertheless why did he ask you to go to his office?”

Oz: “ I asked him that again and got no response. I reckon he just wanted to see if I knew more than he did. I’m pretty sure he knows that Kenny Brown is FBI and would contact Kenny Ames . I asked him if Kenny Brown knew how Helga had died. He was reading the forensic report at the time and laughed and said it would be more than his job was worth if his boss thought he had divulged the details.”

Sarah: “ So , go on what did it say?”

Oz: “ There was no sign of forced entry, or of a struggle ,and no obvious signs of injury. The toxicology report was inconclusive. She died from a massive heart attack that was not in keeping with her general state of health so they couldn’t rule out poison.”

Sarah: “ So what does Fredo think happened?”

Oz: “ He said he was also a friend to Kenny Ames and didn’t think he would do such a thing , but he had to make the enquiries since her death came suspiciously soon after she had apparently implicated Mr Ames in the death of an FBI employee, Wyman’s wife Mel.”

Sarah: “ Then what?”

Oz: “ He must have seen my reaction to his comment about poison and I ended up telling him about the events at Chris’s various apartments. So then I told him about Pfister and how we learned about his connection to the poisons expert.”

Sarah: “ So why was he asking about Helgas’ work mates?”

Oz: “ Just dotting the i’s , he is a copper after all, or maybe he’s just nosey, it’s in his patch. I hope Dagmar doesn’t think I’ve dropped her in it, but he did say they had already started questioning people at her place of work.”

Sarah: “ I wonder if there is mileage in having Kenny Browns guys tell Fredo’s lab what toxin to look for?”

Oz: “ Good thinking Sherlock ,if it turns out to be the same that might get Kenny off the hook?”

Sarah: “ Unless they think Kenny is a master criminal with connections to the old soviet regime?”

Oz: " You mean they might think he was behind all the poison jobs?"

Sarah: " Neater than a drone attack in downtown Marbella."

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Nev is showering after half an hour on the new running machine. Pru heard him singing as he walked across from the gym.

Pru: “ Your’e not feeling tired Neville?”

Neville: “ Not a bit pet, in fact I’ve been wondering about your idea for a pool.”

Pru: “ What’s changed, when I mentioned it before you weren’t interested ?”

Neville: “Just thinking ahead, the twins will need to learn to swim , and I reckon it’s good exercise. The police don’t think that you’re involved with this Helga business?”

Pru: “ At eighteen months I think it’s a bit early to start swimming lessons, and no the police are only interested in her background. The inspector asked me if I knew anything about her social life.”

Neville: “ What social life ?”

Pru: “ Neville you are insufferable.Why would Helga not have a social life?”

Neville: “ Well she was the wrong side of sixty for a start.”

Pru: “ I think you should stop right there bearing in mind your chronological proximity to that age.”

Neville: " What ?"

Dagmar and Den are having dinner with Oz and Sarah.

Dagmar: “ This is wonderful Sarah ,how did you get the venison this tender?”

Sarah: “ Please Dagmar, don’t mention the food ,you’ll upset himself .”

Dagmar: “ Why is that. I think you’ve excelled?”

Sarah: “ Any such talk is too close to the idea of domesticity.”

Oz: “ Howay pet you know I am a big fan of home cooking and suchlike.” Den burst out laughing. “ I don’t know what you find so funny Patterson ,after what you told me about Dagmars' Yorkshire puddings.”

Sarah: “ I trust that’s not a euphemism Oz?”

Oz : “ You know me pet, no smutty remarks when we’re dining with our friends.” Dennis laughed even more.

Dennis: “ I don’t think Oz can spell either of those words.”

Dagmar: “ Euphemism or domesticity ,hmmm , is he giving you a lot of grief Sarah?”

Sarah: “ He promised to make an honest woman of me and I’m still waiting.” She looked across at Oz and they exchanged smiles.

Dagmar: “ It seems to me you two are getting along just fine.”

Dennis: “ I’ve known him a long time pet and I reckon this is the happiest I’ve seen him for quite a bit. A toast . The happy couple.”

Dagmar: “ Very appropriate .”

Sarah: “ While I remember Dagmar, you forwarded me an email this morning but I didn’t recognise the original sender?”

Dagmar: “ Yes , I guess you have seen it’s related to costs attributable to the Sara Vic, I thought you might know, I’ve never heard of the firm. I did do the right thing , you are looking after this now?”

Sarah: “ Yes that’s fine , I’m covering all the stuff that was part of Oz’s original remit as he’s away such a lot.”

Oz: “ And you make a much better job of it petal.”

Dagmar: “Sarah ,If you need any help just ask . “ Dennis laughed again.

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:47 pm

"... a recorded telephone message that could be from anyone." PRINGLE ! I mighta known it would be that old bastard ! :lol:

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Dennis had a call from Oz .

Oz: “ Hi Den I’ve just had Fredo on the 'phone,they heard back from FBI ,your lass will want to know. They had their experts look at the lap top they found at Helga’s office .”

Den: “ She’s just this minute come in I’ll put you on speaker.”

Oz: “ Aye well it seems she was very unhappy ,and lonely and had become more isolated at work. She felt like Kenny had rejected her and as a result, in their words spent an unhealthy amount of time on line.”

Dagmar: “ That’s awful , and no one had any idea.”

Oz: “ The worst part is Kenny thought he was doing her a favour, y’na ,giving her another job.”

Dennis: “ Nothing found at her flat?”

Oz: “ No they would search there first. I guess they’d think twice about searching the leisure centre.”

Dagmar: “So does that mean they know who is behind it?”

Oz: “ Fredo said the FBI have an idea because of the way she was coerced into making the telephone call .”

Dennis: “ Have they pointed the finger then?”

Oz: “ All I know is what Fredo said, it was someone with detailed knowledge of Helga’s daily routine and certain aspects of the drone attack.”

Dennis: “ Well it wouldn’t be a problem to find out about Helga’s working day, but the drone attack is something else.”

Oz : “ Exactly , Fredo thinks they believe someone slipped up.”

Dagmar: “ Surely this will mean Mr Ames is no longer under suspicion?”

Oz: “ Fredo has told me to tell him to stay in Wooler for the time being. Mind that won’t be a hardship!”

Pru and Nev have been having a few drinks with Barry.

Nev: “ You’re a difficult guy to track down these days Barry ,are there many more trips planned in the near future?”

Barry: “ It’s true there has been a lot on since I got back from South Africa, but between you and me and the gatepost I have been grateful. Trying to explain to Anna why her mother isn’t back has been one of the most difficult things I’ve had to do. But I think she understands more than I gave her credit for. Tatiana’s recent behaviour was very public and Anna’s young but not daft.”

Pru: “ It goes without saying Barry if there is anything you need just ask. I know that Chrissy and Moxey have said the same, but just so you know.”

Barry: “ Everyone ‘s been great ,thanks for the offer, I’ll let you know how things are going.”

Nev: “ So how did your trips pan out ,did you get the deals you were after?”

Barry: “ I did, it seems this fantasy film thing is one of the few real growth areas, believe it or not. Our order books are full.”

Pru: “ Can you explain to me Barry ,in just a few words why it’s been so successful?”

Barry: “ Well aside from my dynamic management style you mean?”

Neville: “ Howay man what’s the secret?”

Barry: “ Picture this Nev ,money is no object when the love of your life is involved.”

Neville: “ Naturally.”

Barry: “ You want to demonstrate this in a very graphic, permanent way ,your romance is captured on film. A girl in a bikini walks out of the sea clutching a handful of shells, she has a knife at her waist, the sand is white the sea is blue. She walks toward this man, perhaps it’s you, who gets up from the sand , he approaches her, they embrace.”

Neville: “ That’s it?”

Pru: “ Neville have you no imagination?”

Barry: “ Pru, picture a chap in navy whites who walks up to you and literally sweeps you off your feet in front of your jealous girlfriends.”

Neville: “ I recognise that scene ,do you have any bother with copyright?”

Barry: “ No we took care of that at one of our earlier meetings. We have a queue of actors looking for work you wouldn’t believe . Imagine two formula one race cars screaming toward the finish line and you are driving one of them. No?”

Neville: “ No.”

Barry: “ Sherwood Forest and an archery contest, or you’re on the top floor of the Empire State Building waiting for someone, or you hear a piano playing in a seedy night club in Morocco, no?”

Pru: “ Don’t bother Barry ,I don’t think he has any imagination.”

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:13 pm

Fantasy Island, "The plane, the plane !" :roll:

rodoz
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by rodoz » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:27 pm

936trt wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm
Barry: “ You want to demonstrate this in a very graphic, permanent way ,your romance is captured on film. A girl in a bikini walks out of the sea clutching a handful of shells, she has a knife at her waist, the sand is white the sea is blue. She walks toward this man, perhaps it’s you, who gets up from the sand , he approaches her, they embrace.”
Neville: The names Hope, Neville Hope. Don't worry. I'm not supposed to be here, either. Are you alone?

Honey Ryder: What are you doing here? Are you looking for shells?

Neville: No, I'm just looking.

Brenda (from behind the palm tree): Are you just looking?? :lol:

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:46 pm

Neville:" Piss off Brenda, I've got a licence to kill y'na ,oh I just remembered you're dead.....Well hello Honey, they look like nice shells, can I have a look?"