Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Lost and Found

A Place for the fans versions of AWP

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Re: Lost and Found

Post by Tracy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Krazy Kadi :twisted:

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Barry and Tatiana are relaxing in the sun at the Grand Turk Leisure centre. Their flight from Quito courtesy of Chris , their accommodation courtesy of Kenny Ames.

Barry: “ This is bustin’ .How can that sea be so clear. Just what the doctor ordered eh baby bear?”

On the adjacent recliner Tatiana raised herself onto one elbow, looked at Barry through half lidded eyes .

Tatiana: “ Whatever you say Barry. I suppose they think the same .” She nodded her head at the three nearby recliners occupied by Kenny, Luis and Jo.

Barry: “ Surely you don’t begrudge them a few days off after what they’ve done?”

Tatiana: “ I haven’t had minders since being a teenager in Moscow.”

Barry’s tone was harsh as he replied.

Barry: “ Without their help you might still be in that shithole in Peru.”

Tatiana: “ I know ,I know, I am grateful but this is unnecessary.”

Barry: “ Don’t talk shit, you don’t put two fingers up to the cartel and expect them not to retaliate.”

Tataiana sat up and looked at Barry wide eyed and clearly shocked. She stared at him with narrowed eyes. He was looking out to sea and appeared to be ignoring her. This was definitely not going the way she had expected.

Oz is in Den’s tree house with Nev and Moxey and a cooler full of bottled beer.

Oz: “ Aye, I reckon you’ve managed to get the hang of keeping beer at the right temperature. You must have been paying attention kiddah.”

Dennis: “ I was just going to say how much I’ve missed your friendly banter Oz .Mind you don’t choke on it eh?”

Neville: “ So Oz, do you reckon we’ll ever get to know exactly what Tatiana was up to?”

Oz: “ I don’t know Nev . Kenny and the lads never told Barry everything they found out on their first trip. Mind you the joint we found her in was like something from the wild west.”

Neville: “ How the hell does anyone ever get over something like this?” Nev was shaking his head and took another swig from his beer.

Moxey: “ I remember how he was after finding out about Kadi and later in Arizona if it hadn’t been for young Wyman he’d still be looking up at the transporter.”

Neville: “ How was he when you told him we’d let Anna know?”

Oz: “ What do you think Nev. At first he was all over the place, I think he'd put Anna to the back of his mind, but he knows she’s very matter of fact about most things ,as we all saw when we told her, no, he sees the real problem will be what and how much Tatiana tells her.”

Dennis: “ Any idea when they’re due back?”

Oz: “ Basically when she feels well enough . Chris has said he’ll fly them back whenever they want. Sarah reckons there’s no problem with availability of nursing care if it’s needed so no reason why she shouldn't finish her recuperation here. We’re agreed it’ll be better for Barry to be among friendly faces .”

Dennis: “ Aye well you can tell Barry there’s no sweat about the Leisure Centres, Dagmar said the management changes Barry made before he left have worked wonders. Apparently Hazel has transformed the business up at Varna.”

Oz: “ Aye well maybe he should make a trip up there when he gets back.” Oz made a fist pump gesture that had them all laughing.

Moxey: “ I see what you mean Oz but I don’t reckon that’s on the cards her being a lesbian and all .”

Neville: “ From what I heard her mate did a runner after emptying their bank account. Hazel might just fancy a change.”

Oz: “ Maybe Barry could re ignite the passion of their younger days?”

Moxey: “ Oz.”

Oz: “ What?”

Moxey: “ Bollocks.”

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:43 am

At last, Barry has balls ! DL

936trt
Boozer
Boozer

Post by 936trt » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Sarah is in her office and takes a call from the Castle reception.

Sarah: “ Good morning Nancy and what can I do for you ?”

Nancy: “ I’m sorry to bother you at this time but I have a visitor ,a very persistent lady who is under the impression I am being obstructive, can you help?”

Sarah: “ Most certainly Nancy . I will be with you shortly.” Sarah was bored . Oz had joined Kenny and Vicky at Father Ben’s retreat for a day or two . She left a message on Oz’s ‘phone then made her way to reception .

Nancy: “ Here is our visitors' card Ms Kennedy.”

Sarah: “ Thank you, that's fine Nancy you can leave us , I know you have lots to do.” Turning to the visitor.” Good morning, your card says Nicki Myles , perhaps you would tell me why you’re here?” The visitor had short blonde hair appeared to be forty to fifty years old and was smartly dressed. She looked Sarah up and down, sighed and spoke with a slight Scottish accent.

Nicki: “ I am attempting to trace a group of British workers who may be able to help me with some research I have undertaken.”

Sarah: “ Why do you think we can help you?”

Nicki: “ Two reasons, one of which relates to this article from a Miami newspaper.” She handed a photocopy to Sarah describing the rescue of Debbie Hope. ” The other is information I was given locally relating to the whereabouts of a man called Neville Hope. I am obligated to Mr Hope, his help was pivotal early in my career. I have been led to believe he and some colleagues live near here.”

Sarah: “ I see from your card you are a freeelance journalist, so you’ll forgive me if I make an assumption about your intentions. I take it the Miami newspaper was not helpful regarding his current whereabouts?”

Nicki: “ Let’s cut to the chase .Will you help me miss Kennedy?”

Sarah: “ If I was in a position to help you surely the question would be why I should help you?”

Nicki: “ The Miami newspaper told me in addition to the Debbie Hope story, they had a more recent piece describing the abduction and subsequent rescue of the wife of another member of this same group of British workers, a Mr Barry Taylor. I am sure these are the same people I interviewed back in 2002.”

Sarah: “ Are you over here for long Nicki ?”

Nicki: “ That will depend .If I should locate Mr Hope I have a proposition for him.”

Sarah: “ A proposition?”

Nicki smiled and looked at Sarah .” Now why should I tell you?”

Sarah: “ Give me your number .I’m not promising anything but if I should be able to locate this chap I will be in touch.”

They made their farewells and Nicki left the castle. As she walked toward the town to hail a taxi she was calling her office.” Yes, I’m just leaving. Yes it's her, a little older now but definitely her, she was pa for Jeffrey Grainger at the time of the Wharfedale land deal on Teesside. I’m sure she knows where the guys are.I’ll call you later.”

At the same time as Nicki was talking to her office Sarah was speaking to Oz.

Sarah: “ Hi Oz, yes she has just left. Yes it is her . I recognised her from her articles about the black labour racket. Yes the girl that got Startups’ books and papers courtesy of Moxey. Yes I’m sure she will be looking for Neville. I’ll let the others know. Are you saying perhaps a pre emptive move might be worth considering. I have no idea what the proposition is. Anyway if it is related to Tatiana there is nothing to hide is there ?”

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:50 pm

Doesn't sound like she wrote that book. Or if she did, no publisher would touch it. Wonder why ? :?