Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

When Barry Met Hazel

A Place for the fans versions of AWP

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

When Barry Met Hazel

Post by racesgirl2000 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:16 pm

I was wondering about myself about how Barry and Hazel first met so I was thinking that this story might be it. It's set in 1980 so enjoy.

Hazel Redfern wasn't ready to meet Barry Taylor the next day so she decided to wait for a month or two to meet him since she couldn't find anything good to wear.

"Bella, could you tell Bob I'm not ready to meet his friend he wants me to meet? I haven't found anything to wear yet." Hazel said.

"Okay. I'll tell him tomorrow." Bella Simpson said.

They separated for the day since Hazel had to be home at 5:30pm and 6:00pm which was dinnertime for her family.

"Hello, Simon. How was school today?" Hazel and Simon's mother Rose Redfern asked.

"Fine, Mom. I got my history test back. I got 100%." said Hazel smiling.

"Good for you, bab." Hazel's father Russell said happily.

He loved it when his children got good marks in school. Hazel knew she had chores to do after supper. It was her daily routine since she was busy with school in the day. After dinner, Hazel and Simon did the dishes together. He did the trash while she did the dishes.

Hazel had a hard time going to sleep that night. She had wondered who this Barry guy was and what he was like. It took her quite a while to go to sleep since Barry Taylor was on her mind and she wondered what kind of person he was. She had never dated once in her whole life and wondered what it was like to date a guy but had heard the stories from Bella. She knew she would get her first kiss sooner or later from a guy but that would come later. She knew sooner or later she would have a sex talk with her mother. Shirley was up the next morning before her alarm went off. She shut the alarm once it was going to buzz off.

"Hi, Mom." Hazel said.

"Hi, bab." Mrs Redfern said.

"Mom, Bella told me her boyfriend Bob Fluke's got a friend he wants me to meet." Hazel said.

"What kind of friend is this?" Mrs Redfern asked her only daughter.

"I hear the name was Barry Taylor." Hazel said.

"I know the name, Hazel. I know his mother because we get our hair done in the same parlor." Mrs Redfern said.

"Is she nice?" Hazel asked.

"She is. We go shopping once a month." Mrs Redfern said.

"I hope so. I'm supposed to meet Barry Taylor this week but I don't have anything to wear to impress him." Hazel said.

"I'll help you." Mrs Redfern said.

"All right. Thanks, Mom." Hazel said appreciating her mother's help.

Hazel ate breakfast and then she got her school things and headed out the house and waited for Bella's mother to pick her up. Bella's mother arrived within a few minutes so Marion didn't have to wait very long.

"Hi, Bella." Hazel said when she got into the backseat and joined her best friend.

"Hi, Hazel. Are you ready to meet Bob's friend today?" Bella asked.

"No. I don't have anything to wear. Give me more time." Hazel said.

"Okay. Should I tell Bob that?" Bella asked.

"Yes." Hazel answered.

"Okay. I'll tell him at lunch today but Don's a really cute bloke." Bella told her best friend.
Oi oi, what's the word then

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Re: When Barry Met Hazel

Post by racesgirl2000 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:21 pm

Lunchtime arrived fast. Bella arrived at her usual table where she ate with Bob. Bob was there with a yong electrician named Barry Taylor.

"Hi, Bob." Bella said as the two kissed.

"Hi, Bella." he said.

"Hi, Don." Bella said.

"Where's Hazel?" Bob asked with curiosity.

"She can't make it today, Bob. She wanted to but she said she wanted more time to meet Don." Bella said.

"Okay. Let me know when she'll join us." Bob said.

Barry was listening to the conversation. He was wondering who this Hazel girl was that they were talking about.

"Who's Hazel?" Barry asked.

"My best friend." Bella answered.

"You'll like her, Don. Nice girl." Bob said.

"I hope so." Barry said.

"She is. She's the same age as us, Mr Taylor. We're 16." Bella said.

"Really? I can't wait to meet this Hazel." Barry said.

"Bet you can't. I think she goes to the same church as you." Bella told Barry.

"If she does, I don't think I've seen her at Mass." Barry said.

"Maybe she goes at a different time." Bella said.

"Probably." Barry replied.

Barry didn't know that Hazel Redfern attended the same Mass service he did but he didn't know what she looked like so he would find out until they met.
Oi oi, what's the word then