Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

If Ally Fraser kidnapped one of the Seven...

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

If Ally Fraser kidnapped one of the Seven...

Post by racesgirl2000 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:54 pm

If Ally Fraser kidnapped any of the Seven, which one would it be and how would he grab them?
Oi oi, what's the word then

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Re: If Ally Fraser kidnapped one of the Seven...

Post by Lou » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:03 pm

All getting a bit creepy now.....

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:59 am

Dennis is the obvious choice, for nicking his 25K. He would simply get him pissed ! Big Baz bundles him into the back of the Jag and it's all on. :evil:

racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer

Post by racesgirl2000 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:48 pm

Tracy wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:59 am
Dennis is the obvious choice, for nicking his 25K. He would simply get him pissed ! Big Baz bundles him into the back of the Jag and it's all on. :evil:
That I agree with and you should really do a fanfic about that set in the early 90s where Ally kidnaps Dennis in that large Jag and I hope you won't mind giving Ally a young Scottish female psychologist named Dr Katie Campbell who helps him escape from prison after falling in love with him but she also ends up falling in love with Moxey and sleeping with him with a swingers club set up by Ally, Big Baz at the door who asks Oz, Moxey and Bomber to be security guards for Ally, Kevin Patterson, Dennis's son who was a teenager in the early 90s with Def Leppard style hair, a couple of his pals, an old school pal of Dennis's who embarrasses Dennis by calling him Denny and Katie's 9 month old daughter Fiona who the boys only meet once and have no idea is her daughter with Ally
Oi oi, what's the word then

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:37 pm

Oh I don't wants the responsibility, flattered as I am by your proposal ! :lol:

Londongal1983
Brickie
Brickie

Post by Londongal1983 » Fri May 08, 2020 6:48 am

racesgirl2000 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:48 pm
Tracy wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:59 am
That I agree with and you should really do a fanfic about that set in the early 90s where Ally kidnaps Dennis in that large Jag and I hope you won't mind giving Ally a young Scottish female psychologist named Dr Katie Campbell who helps him escape from prison after falling in love with him but she also ends up falling in love with Moxey and sleeping with him with a swingers club set up by Ally, Big Baz at the door who asks Oz, Moxey and Bomber to be security guards for Ally, Kevin Patterson, Dennis's son who was a teenager in the early 90s with Def Leppard style hair, a couple of his pals, an old school pal of Dennis's who embarrasses Dennis by calling him Denny and Katie's 9 month old daughter Fiona who the boys only meet once and have no idea is her daughter with Ally
That idea I agree with
Did you do that?