Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

The Greatest ever TV program.

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

MR FRISK
Apprentice
Apprentice

The Greatest ever TV program.

Post by MR FRISK » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:59 pm

After stumbling across this program on UK GOLD in 1996ish I got both the videos and dvds to all the series and the dvd was worn out and scratched because I must have watched every episode of the 1st and 2nd series about 15 times each! The number one scene that I saw was the one where Oz and Moxey climb through a window at Thorney Manor and then Oz opens the front door and says with a posh voice "the notice clearly states that members of the working class will be exterminated now piss off" There was a funny scene also in the 2nd series where Barry misses a shot at the snooker table and the ball was clearly put in the hole by a production member! I believe that Gary Holton would have made TV gold and appeared in many tv programs had he not taken a heroine overdose. The 3rd series when they took the bridge to the native American people was good t.v. and a few good episodes. And it was great to see Bomber appearing in series 4 but you tell he was ill. The special was a good case of Bridge on the river Qui type storyline. But nothing will ever beat the first 2 series :P