Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

special thanks

News and information regarding the 2014 Fan Gathering.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Si
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:51 pm
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by Si » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:18 pm

peng50 wrote:
We may not have won Shirley's dolls, or come in the top two in the treasure hunt mate,
but We achieved something far more special on Saturday... We know how Wayne Winston Norris must have felt now, as we were turfed out the Barley Mow And made to sit outside
by some Happy Harry who didn't like the look of us too - a unique and apt achievement really
Considering... ;)
Too true, bonny lad!

The ironic thing is that however hard the Windmill staff try to distance themselves from Auf Pet they actually have their own miserable mick Arthur Pringle clone picking up where he left off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will you people please be careful.....mind the food! ;)
Image

Dave G
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:06 pm
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk.
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by Dave G » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Yes mein host, did remind me of Pringle, Asked if we could have some food Friday night, was told no, not even offered, that sandwich or marmite!

User avatar
Breaking Away
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 3113
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 pm
Location: New Zealand
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by Breaking Away » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

What about crisps?
Image

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by Lou » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Dave G wrote:Yes mein host, did remind me of Pringle, Asked if we could have some food Friday night, was told no, not even offered, that sandwich or marmite!
Why not, was it after two? Haha!
Image

Lou
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:52 am
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by Lou » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:41 am

They were the same when we went there a couple of months ago.
All sitting outside the barley mow eating pigeon in a red wine jus and quaffing mini bottles of champers.
Snobs!
"Who are you people, and what are you doing around here......"
They made us about as welcome as a fart in an astronauts suit!
Image

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5324
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 pm

The chap i call 'Pringles son' has been there years, around 25-30 yrs old , short with blonde hair and a stern look on his face, name of Jason, to talk to he is fine, but i did hear someone say they were moved on by him i think on saturday.. or something along those lines.. Was it you who told me Peng?
Image
OP

User avatar
Hedley Irwin
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts: 1623
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 pm
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by Hedley Irwin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Cap'n Warmth
Image
I need some slippers, and some soap

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5324
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Aye, you know him then,. ;)
Image
OP

peng50
Boozer
Boozer
Posts: 413
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 pm
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by peng50 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:04 pm

AWP Corsa Tim wrote:The chap i call 'Pringles son' has been there years, around 25-30 yrs old , short with blonde hair and a stern look on his face, name of Jason, to talk to he is fine, but i did hear someone say they were moved on by him i think on saturday.. or something along those lines.. Was it you who told me Peng?
Yes it was me that told you tim... He had me, Si and Si's mate moved on from the lounge...

What a bloody nerve !!!! :o

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5324
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Rip his lungs oot!! :P
Image
OP

User avatar
Hedley Irwin
Gaffer
Gaffer
Posts: 1623
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 pm
Status: Offline

Re: special thanks

Post by Hedley Irwin » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:54 pm

peng50 wrote:
AWP Corsa Tim wrote:The chap i call 'Pringles son' has been there years, around 25-30 yrs old , short with blonde hair and a stern look on his face, name of Jason, to talk to he is fine, but i did hear someone say they were moved on by him i think on saturday.. or something along those lines.. Was it you who told me Peng?
Yes it was me that told you tim... He had me, Si and Si's mate moved on from the lounge...

What a bloody nerve !!!! :o
Were you being boisterous?
Image
I need some slippers, and some soap

Post Reply