Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Kevin and Angela

Who is your favourite character from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet?

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Post Reply
User avatar
Londongal1983
Carpenter
Carpenter
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:57 am
Status: Offline

Kevin and Angela

Post by Londongal1983 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Does anyone know what Kevin and Angela might be doing as adults and if so, do they have a better relationship with Dennis these days?
Did you do that?

User avatar
racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:43 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Kevin and Angela

Post by racesgirl2000 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Kevin became a mechanic in Sunderland, married a black lady from Wolverhampton called Cheryl and they have 3 kids called Belinda, Jason and Rachel while Angela became a teacher, married Kevin's best friend Frank Jordan and have two children called Pete and Hayley plus Angela's daughter Denise who was the result of her being raped by Ally's cousin Callum McAlister when she was 15
Oi oi, what's the word then

User avatar
Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 5987
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am
Status: Offline

Re: Kevin and Angela

Post by Tracy » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:26 pm

racesgirl2000 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:02 pm
Kevin became a mechanic in Sunderland, married a black lady from Wolverhampton called Cheryl and they have 3 kids called Belinda, Jason and Rachel while Angela became a teacher, married Kevin's best friend Frank Jordan and have two children called Pete and Hayley plus Angela's daughter Denise who was the result of her being raped by Ally's cousin Callum McAlister when she was 15
Aye so she says. Never proved in court ! :o
Image

User avatar
racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:43 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Kevin and Angela

Post by racesgirl2000 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:58 am

Tracy wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:26 pm
racesgirl2000 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:02 pm
Kevin became a mechanic in Sunderland, married a black lady from Wolverhampton called Cheryl and they have 3 kids called Belinda, Jason and Rachel while Angela became a teacher, married Kevin's best friend Frank Jordan and have two children called Pete and Hayley plus Angela's daughter Denise who was the result of her being raped by Ally's cousin Callum McAlister when she was 15
Aye so she says. Never proved in court ! :o
Maybe Vera and Ally had the trial fixed
Oi oi, what's the word then

User avatar
Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 5987
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am
Status: Offline

Re: Kevin and Angela

Post by Tracy » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:26 pm

racesgirl2000 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:58 am
Tracy wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:26 pm
racesgirl2000 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:02 pm
Kevin became a mechanic in Sunderland, married a black lady from Wolverhampton called Cheryl and they have 3 kids called Belinda, Jason and Rachel while Angela became a teacher, married Kevin's best friend Frank Jordan and have two children called Pete and Hayley plus Angela's daughter Denise who was the result of her being raped by Ally's cousin Callum McAlister when she was 15
Aye so she says. Never proved in court ! :o
Maybe Vera and Ally had the trial fixed
Aye maybees, maybees not though ! Denis would have done some serious damage. :x
Image

User avatar
racesgirl2000
Boozer
Boozer
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:43 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Kevin and Angela

Post by racesgirl2000 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:02 pm

Tracy wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:26 pm
Aye maybees, maybees not though ! Denis would have done some serious damage. :x
I think that he may have sent Oz after Caullum and I wonder how Kevin, Christine and Norma would've reacted
Oi oi, what's the word then

User avatar
Londongal1983
Carpenter
Carpenter
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:57 am
Status: Offline

Re: Kevin and Angela

Post by Londongal1983 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:59 am

racesgirl2000 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:02 pm
Tracy wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:26 pm
Aye maybees, maybees not though ! Denis would have done some serious damage. :x
I think that he may have sent Oz after Caullum and I wonder how Kevin, Christine and Norma would've reacted
I think that Kevin would punch Callum in the face if he ever met him and ran back to Wolverhampton
Did you do that?

User avatar
Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie
Posts: 5987
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am
Status: Offline

Re: Kevin and Angela

Post by Tracy » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:15 pm

Jungle justice is out-dated. If there is a day in court, let it be so. :geek:
Image

Post Reply